I hate Eddie Lacy

hikeNbike

I could go on a rant longer than the Magna Carta, but will just say dude was totally unprepared for the season. I almost always go wr wr but made an exception this year and it burned me badly when I saw him drop to me. Big mistake. Then on the rare occasion he does well it comes out of nowhere. Just when you think he is turning it around he is benched. Sure the Packers feel the same way. If not for a ridiculous td they would be 7-5 and scrambling to make the playoffs. Once again I will need a big game from Beckham to carry Lacy to the winner circle. Obj is great but a lot to ask.

Hate maybe too strong but for fantasy purposes what a headache. I know we are supposed to have short term memory but will be tough for me to draft this guy ever again. Don't care if it's the 10th round.

Good luck to all this weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
did he get re-signed? Or is his contract up soon? I think they have learned they can live without him, and his big fat.........................................................salary;)

Arctic Dawgs

That is what I don't get. He is in 3rd yr of rookie contract and up for a big payday. He must just be wanting out of GB as a FA

hikeNbike

Last year of his rookie deal? Man he just cost himself big money.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
In one of my leagues I actually dropped him. He sat on the WW as no one would tough him. He has 2 good games, I pick him back up thinking 'late season surge' just like last year and boom. Donut city! I don't care if he has 200yds and 4 tds next week, I'm never putting him in my lineup again!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Right there with ya... Sob just Snapped a 15 year playoff streak..... 15 years.... Damn that sucks....

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
He didn't look "in shape."

I think the coach convinced him that the goal line was the front door to a Burger King and he was doing his best to get there.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
I ♡ Lacy. Yall continue to sleep on him and I'll gladly scoop him up next year

hikeNbike

That's fine if you scooped him up late. But for those of us that drafted him first round we had to scramble for starters most of the year. By the time he started producing it was too late.

Sent from who wants to know?