How....

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Conditionally re-instated so not sure what that means..but I don't think it means he can play regular season as of yet.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
He still has a couple of hurdles to jump but some think he could possibly meet them and play in the preseason still and they are confident he'll be cleared and ready to go by game 1.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
by RotoWire Staff

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick released this statement via the team's official site Saturday regarding Gordon's status with the Patriots, "For the past eight months, Josh's situation has been entirely a league matter. When Josh returns to our program, we will evaluate the entire situation and do what we feel is best for Josh and the team."
Although he won't be available for preseason Week 3, Gordon is eligible to practice as early as Sunday after being reinstated by the NFL from an indefinite suspension Friday. Belichick's recent statement somewhat contradicts the notion that Gordon would be immediately ingrained back in the first-team offense, however, as additional evaluation behind closed doors may be necessary in order to proceed with Gordon as a positive force for the team.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I am sorry, I hope I am wrong, but he will only last a few games if fully reinstated, and then will have an issue again. I don't think he has had near enough time to excise all his demons as it were.