Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Local (4-5) - Loss
Shula (4-4) - Down 24.8 w/ Benson - A bad team with another bad loss
HG's (7-2) - Damn Harvin.....Loss to Deuce
BWW (8-1) - Loss
IB (6-3) - Loss
Prog FL (7-2) - Up 26 vs Medenhall - Funky low scoring league, win all but locked
Z-48 (7-1) - Up 47.53 w/ Ochocinco, Shipley vs Mendenhal, Gresham, Harrison - Looks good for me
OC (5-3) - Up 28.4 w/ TO, Farrior vs Monger who has Roeth & Troy P. In the air and a lot can happen, toss up still.

What a horrid week overall....3-5 is the best I'm looking at. First below .500 week of the year.

maverick824

Local(7-1) - up 55 with Pittsburgh vs Rodgers, Austin, Witten...i dunno, I'd have liked a little more from Manning, but this is still winnable.....bye is basically a given at this point, so my care level is low here....
Hired Guns(5-3) - up 60.73 with Austin, Nugent vs Benson, Bryant, Witten.......steamcleaning Slabaugh is fun! Stranger things have happened, but this should be an easy win.

Side note - Even if I take a local league loss for it, 37+ out of Rodgers/Jennings would make me SO happy LOL

Arctic Dawgs

• Local $$ ~ Huge win
  • Shula ~ up by 2.2 with Jennings left against Brandon Jackson :sweat:
  • Landry ~ Need Rodgers to get 25 more than Gresham to steal 1 offa Coach. Not likely :sad:
  • Lombardi ~ need GBP Def and Mendy to get 25 more than Bryant :shake:
  • Hired Guns ~ up by 30 with Kitna left against ROY :thrash:

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
OC- close game with miller...gonna come down to tomorrow
Death...got murdered
Sudffl....Tomorrow..very close
Soffl....close..comes down to TO vs shipley and about ten points

Arctic Dawgs

• Local $$ ~ Huge win
  • Shula ~ up by 2.2 with Jennings left against Brandon Jackson :sweat:
lost by 2.6pts. Congrats to FCM
  • Landry ~ Need Rodgers to get 25 more than Gresham to steal 1 offa Coach. Not likely :sad:
Dammit, this 1 hurt. Up by 1 but he still has Gresham going tomorrow. Burleson on my bench got 1pt less than the 4 WRs I started and the Packers D was on my bench
:wow: only need 6 from Mendy now :woohoo1:
  • Hired Guns ~ up by 30 with Kitna left against ROY :thrash:

sitting 2 - 2 and looking good in the other

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I lead by just over 70 in SOFFLII but the final will be close.
My $$ league I lead by 16 with Reed tonight for me against Wallace. I need a bit of luck to win them both.

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
Won my SOFFL II match in a nail biter (1.6 points, phew)
Need a big night from Hines Ward to get a win in Renegades (60 yards and a TD should do it, which is possible)
Lost in FFO, would have won if I didn't change my mind last minute and bench Burleson :(

Remote Controller

Local (4-5) - Loss
Shula (4-4) - Down 24.8 w/ Benson - A bad team with another bad loss
HG's (7-2) - Damn Harvin.....Loss to Deuce
BWW (8-1) - Loss
IB (6-3) - Loss
Prog FL (7-2) - Up 26 vs Medenhall - Funky low scoring league, win all but locked
Z-48 (7-1) - Up 47.53 w/ Ochocinco, Shipley vs Mendenhal, Gresham, Harrison - Looks good for me
OC (5-3) - Up 28.4 w/ TO, Farrior vs Monger who has Roeth & Troy P. In the air and a lot can happen, toss up still.

What a horrid week overall....3-5 is the best I'm looking at. First below .500 week of the year.
All of these leagues and you bailed on IBL????? :shake:

Arctic Dawgs

Quote:
:wow: only need 6 from Mendy now :woohoo1:

That was quick. never even saw it. Was getting some firewood in and dishes started

Arctic Dawgs

LOL, Guess I should update my MFL Gameday. Not that it matters, he has already won with Gresham.

What a suprise :rolleyes: