Gruden...Gone!!!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
first team that popped into my head when I just heard this was DALLAS....this seems like the perfect Jerry Jones move...I won't be surprised at all if Phillips is out by the end of the weekend....

dukdown

Banned
There is zero chance imo that Gruden would fit in with such an overbearing owner as Jerry Jones. The head coach there has to be, as with any Raider coach, a total sheep.

Coachnorm

Former Bears defensive backs coach Steve Wilks was in Tampa Bay Friday interviewing to replace Raheem Morris, who had been promoted to defensive coordinator, only to discover Jon Gruden had been fired and Morris was slated to become head coach. Morris could extend an offer to Wilks to run the Tampa Bay secondary.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
There is zero chance imo that Gruden would fit in with such an overbearing owner as Jerry Jones. The head coach there has to be, as with any Raider coach, a total sheep.
Gruden put up with Al Davis for 5yrs cant be any worse than that.

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
i think garcia, galloway, brooks, barber... the whole regime could be collapsing soon...

I wouldn't be so sure about that....I think Morris understands the value of these veterans, especially on the defensive side...he's done a lot of good things in Tampa already and has had the tutelage of Monte Kiffin, something that is difficult to put a value on.
I just hope he comes out of the game aggressive and with something to prove, much like Tomlin has with the Steelers.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
JJ is the new and improved Sweat-Suited One.

Chucky got traded by his boss!!!

point being, Gruden does the year tour on fox and gets a gig in, say, Carolina? South A-Oooogah State? Rams? Lions? Redskins?
~~ Gruden being traded was just another dumb ass move by Al Davis and came back to haunt him losing to the Buccaneers in the SB.