Free Agency moves for NFL

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Jarvis Landry sign like a 5 years 75 million dollar extension with the Browns. I hope I'm remembering the numbers right

rotoworld.com

Browns signed Jarvis Landry to a five-year, $75.5 million extension through 2023.

ESPN's Josina Anderson was the first to report the impending deal. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the contract includes $47 million guaranteed, and Landry is now the fifth-highest paid receiver in the league based on average salary.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Sometimes where there's smoke there really is fire. Does he want a title more than money?
I've been under the impression the entire argument was that he didn't want to take a pay cut because he still thinks he's a superstar when his performance the last couple years says otherwise.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I've been under the impression the entire argument was that he didn't want to take a pay cut because he still thinks he's a superstar when his performance the last couple years says otherwise.

Then he wants money more than a title and he won't end up with the Pats. Thank God!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
it was coming - Dallas released they thought he was physically breaking down back in 2015, he stated he wanted his money...and there you go.....

ExperiencedRookie

Dallas seemed to have screwed this up about as much as possible.

I'm already imagining Dez trying to stay in the division just so that he can go for 50 rec, 765 yard, and 7 TDs for the Skins, with 1/3 of all those stats coming against the Boys.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
There are reports that he has told team mates that he'll see them twice in games next year. The Redskins have denied interest in signing him.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Giants have enough head aches, don't see him going there, Philly spreads the ball around too much, don't see him going there either. But....Washington does fit. They could use a vet Wr to help the youngsters they have.

cctekguy

Staff member
Dez and Odell would make for nice gate receipts.

Throw Barkley in the mix and you'd have the NY Yankees of Football.