flex question

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
Percy Harvin

or

Sammy Watkins

League is 1 pt per rec and .5 pt per rush.

I really want to use Harvin cause I am only upset with his lack of production so far but if I bench him and he goes off while sitting on the bench I will be highly pissed!

Both have pretty good matchups with Harvin v Rams and Watkins v Vikes.

ExperiencedRookie

I'd take a mud filled boot pulled out of the Missouri River before I'd take Harvin. Dude is a F R A U D! Can't run routes, can't out battle anyone for the ball. He's a trick player with speed. Dudes only TD this year shouldn't have even counted cause he stepped out of bounds.

7 year player, never had 1k yards in a season. Say it with me kids... F R A U D!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I go Watkins on this one Deacon. You can expect the Sea Chickens to go Beast Mode this week after forgetting to give him the ball in week six. Then looking at the fact that Percy just hasn't did anything to inspire. He'll have a good game some day but he'd be on my bench until he showed me that he can do it a lot more regularly then he's done before.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
I'd take a mud filled boot pulled out of the Missouri River before I'd take Harvin. Dude is a F R A U D! Can't run routes, can't out battle anyone for the ball. He's a trick player with speed. Dudes only TD this year shouldn't have even counted cause he stepped out of bounds.

7 year player, never had 1k yards in a season. Say it with me kids... F R A U D!

You make it seem so simple!