Flex help

Boozy

My team is really hurting at 0-4, damn you Jamal!
12 team non-ppr

Ryan Grant, Mike Thomas, Robert Meachem, Jonathan Stewart, Antonio Brown, or Jacoby Jones?

My worries are Grant and Stewart due to time share spots, Brown as I feel Roethlisberger doesn't survive the whole game, Meachem due to Colston, Thomas because it IS the Jags, and Jones because I think Foster goes off for over 150+ in this game.

Let me know your thoughts.

jjtweeks

hate to say it but that looks pretty rough even for a 12 man league. Even with sharing touches grant if he's healthy will get the bulk of the work. Thomas and Gabbert need more time to work together. i do like Jones this week. NO WR's are a gamble no matter which week it is.Stewart on gets decent points if he bust off some long runs or catches.

Boozy

hate to say it but that looks pretty rough even for a 12 man league. Even with sharing touches grant if he's healthy will get the bulk of the work. Thomas and Gabbert need more time to work together. i do like Jones this week. NO WR's are a gamble no matter which week it is.Stewart on gets decent points if he bust off some long runs or catches.

I have WRs, this is just for the FLEX spot

jjtweeks

Ok Boozy didnt know what was going on. i would pay attention to what they are saying about grant. If things look good for him to start i would take him