...and before we left I completed the first trade

I traded

Ray Rice & Julio Jones

for

Adrian Peterson & Larry Fitzgerald

A

Axe Elf

OMG

There are so many things wrong with that picture that it's hard to find a place to start. I'm convinced that some of those teams were drafted by chimpanzees.

The QB run started at... 1.08 with Peyton Manning, followed briskly by Aaron Rodgers at 1.09 and Drew Brees 1.10. You would think that would ruin their chances at a quality RB corps, but the guy who started it all with Manning axually found Alfred Morris falling to him in the 2nd, Frank Gore falling to him in the 4th, Stevan Ridley falling to him in the 5th (!) and Ahmad Bradshaw still on the board in the 7th. Unfortunately, he selected Denver's WR3 as his WR1 (Welker) and the took Michael Crabtree as his WR2 in the 8th. I bet you're wondering who he picked in the 6th, right? Why a backup QB of course--RG3. Malcom Floyd, Stephen Hill and Reuben Randle round out his WRs, and Jermaine Gresham is his only TE (9th round)--but at least he managed to draft last year's worst defense (Tampa Bay) in the 10th.

Zach, you went a little QB crazy--do you really need four of them? And three TEs? I know you can start more than one, but would you really rather start Greg Olsen over guys like Vincent Brown or Rashard Mendenhall, who you could have had in his place? You could be starting Jonathan Stewart or Brandon LaFell over Brandon Myers. You did good finding Le'Veon Bell in the 7th, though.

How did Stewart last til the 13th round? How did Giovani Bernard last until the 10th round? How did Steven Frickin' Jackson last until the FOURTH ROUND? Daryl Richardson in the 9th? Andre Brown in the 15th? How does the #3 RB for the worst rushing team in the NFL (Andre Ellington) get drafted in a 12 team draft? And the biggest question of all--WHY DON'T I EVER GET INVITED TO BIG MONEY LEAGUES LIKE THIS???

Edit: Good trade.

Zach

Zach, you went a little QB crazy--do you really need four of them? And three TEs? I know you can start more than one, but would you really rather start Greg Olsen over guys like Vincent Brown or Rashard Mendenhall, who you could have had in his place? You could be starting Jonathan Stewart or Brandon LaFell over Brandon Myers. You did good finding Le'Veon Bell in the 7th, though.

Honestly I was screwing with team 3 on the QBs as much as just taking them to have. The TEs I took because they were there and as the season rolls on someone is going to need one and come knocking.

A

Axe Elf

Honestly I was screwing with team 3 on the QBs as much as just taking them to have. The TEs I took because they were there and as the season rolls on someone is going to need one and come knocking.

Pfft. What are you going to get for a 2nd-tier TE? A backup Kicker? There will be TEs of the same quality on the waiver wire.

Zach

Pfft. What are you going to get for a 2nd-tier TE? A backup Kicker? There will be TEs of the same quality on the waiver wire.

I happen to like all three - could be wrong - but right now think they are all three top ten TEs

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Hmmm, as many te's as rbs....and more qb's than rbs.....I know you only have to start 1, but you can.....start 4.

You raped the guy in the trade.

I agree with elf boy, even if they are top 10 te's this yr, what can you get for a bottom 1/2 staring caliber TE? Would have taken more depth at WR and RB