fantasy coincidence...or is it!?

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
So in one of my leagues I had McNabb as my starting QB and blam, wk 1 he goes down with broken ribs.

I think to myself no problem. I insert my, steal of the draft picked in rd 13 ultimate value pick that I hope to trade after the bye, backup QB which is Matt Hasselback. And blam, wk 2 he goes down with broken ribs!

So I have to scour the WW in a 14 team league to try and find a QB that will actually score in the positives and hope for the best. Looks like I will have a choice between Bulger (the only actual starting QB left) or Kolb and Seneca Wallace.

Oh happy day.:sad:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
can you trade for Big Ben for this weekend? your jinx of the broken rib could come in handy ;)

Arctic Dawgs

I don't think I'd want to start him against the Bears with that OLine though

Hasselbeck, who turns 34 on Friday, said the fracture is on the back of a top rib and that the pain is near the shoulder. He said he broke a rib once before while with the Seahawks and played the next game. He didn't specify when.
"I have definitely felt worse. I have definitely woken up on a Monday and felt worse," Hasselbeck said Monday in an empty locker room, standing stiffly with his hands on his hips.
"I'm absolutely hoping to play. ... I think it's one of things you just got to suck it up."

gomez70

Wallace

I'd take a flier on Seneca Wallace. He's in my opinion the best backup QB in the NFL. San Fran is due for a letdown with all the smoke being blown up their you know what.