Fan duel - week 3

ExperiencedRookie

I saved money by taking Snelling for $4500 and Romo for $7700. Afforded me Calvin, AJ, and Garcon. All solid performers.

I play a weekly winner take all with 2 of my buddies. Im 13-1 since we started last year. They don't want to play anymore.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Lol, taking their ball and going home huh, that is an impressive run, no matter who u are going against.

It's that all you play, just the 1 friend match?

I went the axe route this week, went with a bunch of 10 man leagues. I look to be in the money in most of them unless something funky happens.

ExperiencedRookie

No, I also pick a few different ways to play in larger groups than just the 3 of us. I usually find a 10-20 man league, then take a shot in a larger field. Haven't had anywhere near the luck in those that I have had with my buddies. Somehow I always end up submitting my best lineup of the week against them where it actually nets me the least amount of dough. Oh well. Can't complain about being 13-1

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
man, what is it with me and slim losses in fan duel. Going to miss out on 1st place in one of my ten team leagues by less than a .1 of a pt!

A

Axe Elf

My FanDuel Leagues were looking pretty darn good up until Moreno got stuffed on the 1 yard line in the first half, and then when they pulled him out of the game for most of the second half, I was steaming. I still took home $105.50 from my $50 investment this week, but if Moreno gets just 8 more yards I win another $45. If Moreno gets that TD in the first half, I win another $67.50, and if Moreno gets the TD and another 20 yards in the second half (the Broncos gained 27 yards on the ground on the second drive of the third quarter alone), I would have won almost twice as much, pocketing another $103.50 for a profit of $159.

I'll take the $55.50 profit, but... C'mon, man!

ExperiencedRookie

My FanDuel Leagues were looking pretty darn good up until Moreno got stuffed on the 1 yard line in the first half, and then when they pulled him out of the game for most of the second half, I was steaming. I still took home $105.50 from my $50 investment this week, but if Moreno gets just 8 more yards I win another $45. If Moreno gets that TD in the first half, I win another $67.50, and if Moreno gets the TD and another 20 yards in the second half (the Broncos gained 27 yards on the ground on the second drive of the third quarter alone), I would have won almost twice as much, pocketing another $103.50 for a profit of $159.

I'll take the $55.50 profit, but... C'mon, man!
Geez!! That was a lot hanging on Moreno. That really blows.

I think someone sent him your posts about him in the preseason when you were hating. Decided to stick it to ya.

A

Axe Elf

Geez!! That was a lot hanging on Moreno.

I entered ten leagues--five 5 man leagues and five 10 man leagues--all with the same lineup:

Tony Romo
Joique Bell
Knowshon Moreno
Calvin Johnson
Anquan Boldin
DeAndre Hopkins
Jason Witten
Randy Bullock
Seattle Seahawks

I was really kind of lucky to be that close to winning all those leagues with only 116 points; usually it takes something like 130 to feel comfortable. This week 120 points would have been 66% more profitable, and 124 points would have cleaned up for me.

Friggin' Moreno...

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I had a very nice week finally. After a net 25 loss in the first 2 weeks, I was able to turn a 25 investment this week into a 44 profit. I entered 8 $2 10 man leagues, 1 $2 5 man league, 1 $2 large tment and a $5 triple up. All same lineup except a 1pm only lineup.

I had;
Stafford
Bell
Pierce
aj green
Garcon
Nelson
Cook
Novak
bills

Only scored 113, but this odd week, that was good enough.