FA Signing: FA signings - and ongoing rumors

bodey24

Staff member
Kenny Stills traded to Miami for Ellerbe and a 3rd round pick.

Saints are bailing on this season.....don't know why. Wonder if this is the end of Wallace in Miami?

Fasano signed by Tenn.
Fairley to Rams
If the saints are trading all of the weapons for Brees why dont they move him? It was reported they are willing to trade anyone other than Brees and cooks. Just doesn't make sense to me if you are rebuilding.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
If the saints are trading all of the weapons for Brees why dont they move him? It was reported they are willing to trade anyone other than Brees and cooks. Just doesn't make sense to me if you are rebuilding.
Who could eat that much salary? He is a $25million cap hit this year I think....

Phicinfan

Administrator
By all reports Reggie Bush is in to visit the Patriots, and they all seem to think this is a good move....

cctekguy

Staff member
I wouldn't totally discard the McFadden deal.

He could be a changed man running behind that offensive line.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Saints are planning a ball control run based offense and the trend will grow in that direction as Brees gets older. The Stills deal though is a true shocker even to die hard fans because he was so cheap. Still there are young WR's on the team and we won't forget how to throw down field.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Harvin locked for one year with Buffalo, Parrish Cox to Tennesee.

Roethlisburger has signed an extension with Pittsburgh, and they have signed DeAngelo Williams Rb as well.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Texans making moves - sign Cecil Shorts Wr and supposedly Vince Wolfolk DT
Browns get Cb Tramon Williams formerly of GB to fix their DB issues. Also have signed Randy Starks DT formerly of Miami

bodey24

Staff member
The replacement for Patrick Willis just announced he was retiring. Cris Borland one of the top rookies last year announced he is retiring due to safety concerns.