Dom Capers is the new DC in Green Bay

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
Just another great defensive signing in the NFC North, who have now added Jim Schwartz, Rod Marinelli, and Dom Capers in an effort to get back to the Black and Blue division soon enough.

Capers could put this team right back on the path to the playoffs next year.

:sad:

dukdown

Banned
Great signing, but it's a shame that the previous DC got blamed for all the injuries the Packers suffered on the defensive side of the ball last year. Capers will definitely bring a tremendous amount of management and stability to the staff.

Coachnorm

Dom Capers Going To The Pack

The Green Bay Packers have beaten the New York Giants and perhaps two or three other teams to hire Dom Capers as their defensive coordinator, sources from both teams have confirmed.

Very interesting.

Remote Controller

The Green Bay Packers have beaten the New York Giants and perhaps two or three other teams to hire Dom Capers as their defensive coordinator, sources from both teams have confirmed.

Very interesting.
I am very pleased with this. I was worried Coughlin would get him.

Hollywoodnash

TO THE DEATH
As a Texans fan, I saw how far Capers was out of his element as a head coach, but he is an outstanding D-Coordinator. This is an outstanding hire for the Pack.

dukdown

Banned
Will be interesting to see how the transition to the 3-4 will affect the Packers draft strategy at the #9 spot of the draft.

Runnik's Hambones

I'm excited they go to 3-4. The talk is that Kampman will be in an OLB possition. This sounds good to me. I drafted him as a DE in the Outlaw County draft. If he's a listed DE putting up LB numbers, I'm happy.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
I'm excited they go to 3-4. The talk is that Kampman will be in an OLB possition. This sounds good to me. I drafted him as a DE in the Outlaw County draft. If he's a listed DE putting up LB numbers, I'm happy.

fyi, if he switches to LB, then MFL will move him there as well.