Did I make a mistake?

Dallas Iowa

Cowboy fan
I just traded C.J. And Wayne for Andre Johnson and Knowshon. I know that Knowshon sucks but I all ready have Foster, Fred Jackson, Demarco Murray, and Tolbert. Needed another wide receiver to pair with Nicks.

deuce4321

Driller
cj and aj are about equal but aj is coming off an injury so he has a HUGE question mark. Wayne is better then Knowshown so i t doesnt make any sense to me at all.

jjtweeks

Well the way cj has been playing this year he equals AJ while he is injured and not playing basically. CJ is single handedly losing games for most of his owners. Everyone drafted him in the first rd and are scared to drop him so he imo has been probably the biggest fantasy disappointment of the year and continues to hurt people who believe he will turn it around. I don't have him but I think that every week( oh this is the week). Knowshon will being playing second fiddle to Willis is Willis stays healthy so you are really giving away 2 and getting one back.
With the RB's you have you would most likely never be starting CJ for the rest of the season anyway and you will be playing AJ every week.
Not the greatest of deals in general but i like it for your team
In my league CJ has 47 points in 7 games
AJ has 45 in 3 1/2
And Reggie is not on a team that will score much

Dallas Iowa

Cowboy fan
I figured with my backs all ready I could afford to give him up for A.J. If C.J. Does turn it around it will be egg on my face but know I don't have to deal with him and I got a stud receiver who has a gravy schedule come fantasy playoff time. C.J. Not being able to do it against Indy and Ringer getting just as many carries and doing more with them. Told me it was time to sell. The only reason I got Knowshon was because what was out there on waivers wasn't any better.

deuce4321

Driller
sorry i read that as calvin johnson not chris johnson. I think its a good trade for you as long as aj is back to 100 percent.

cctekguy

Staff member
i wondered what was going on with everyone poopooing the deal.

Basically, you traded Wayne for AJ which to me is HUGE!

The other caveat in your deal is you got some value for CJ.

Moreno is a non-factor in the deal unless something changes.