Carson Palmer demands trade.....Mike Brown says no way....Palmer threatens retirement

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
This one baffles me a bit.....Palmer throws 18 picks to 18 TD's and he has the balls to demand a trade when he is sitting on an ungodly inflated contract which will make him next to impossible to move......hmmm. I can only think that this is a sign of what Palmer thinks about no major changes in the coaching staff in Cincy this month, especially the OC Bratkowski. I don't see anyway that Plamer retirtes, that is just hot air, but it just isn't good overall. This team is a mess, and Palmers needs to concentrate on not sucking before he starts making demands......

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Why did he say no???? I mean, if last year was Palmer trying, what is going to happen if he is upset this year????

they have no other option. None of the Qbs in this draft are really starting ready. Many will go early, but don't deserve to go. As for FAs, seriously not much better out there. Kolb in a trade maybe...but they would be better off just drafting the Missouri kid if they could.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
McCoy was on a bad team and he at least looked like he knew what sport he was playing.....Maybe Clausen can go play cricket..... ;)