Cam

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I thought this was the landing spot from the jump. I think this is good for both sides. Cam gets a fresh start to show he's still got it and Bellicheck gets to show he's the goat with a QB with the raw talent to get them back to the playoffs.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I thought this was the landing spot from the jump. I think this is good for both sides. Cam gets a fresh start to show he's still got it and Bellicheck gets to show he's the goat with a QB with the raw talent to get them back to the playoffs.
I beg to differ, Cam is all about Cam and a prima donna, I don’t see him embracing the Belichick path of team first.

Contract seems to be for $7.5 million

Phicinfan

Administrator
I will add I would have bet money he would go to Jacksonville

Phicinfan

Administrator
Contract seems to be for $7.5 million
Okay more has come out, deal is max $7.5 million but is incentive laden. So he could be an easy cut with almost no hurt to NE if he is still not healthy or isn't what he was. Basically another great low risk, high reward NE deal.

On that, I am super enjoying all the sites with the news. Footballguys.com has two articles with one writer saying this puts NE back on top of the AFC East, while another states no way is Cam ever going to be what he was. Nothing like covering all your bases huh?

Walter34

I still like Buffalo in the east. They have built methodically over the past few years.

It will certainly make things interesting and screws over those that took a flyer in stidham and Hoyer. I'm curious about Cam's shoulder just as much as his fit in NE. This free agency period must have had an effect on his ego so we'll see how it goes.