Boldin's Return to Arizona is "very slim."

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Now that Runnik's little fantasy is out of the way, I wonder where he'll really go? Raiders need a receiver pretty badly.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I find it hard to believe he will go too far. He has 2 years left on his contract..and Arizona will want a heap for him.

Coachnorm

One of the greatest potential prizes on the WR market this offseason. There is a good chance that he will go nowhere despite his wishes. As Phicinfan reports he is under contract. No franchise or transition tags apply here. It would be tough to aquire as the Cards don't have to do anything. All the cards, so to speak, are with the Cards.

Runnik's Hambones

Was watching ESPN this morning, listening to Warner and Fitz, they both made very strong cases for Boldin. I'm happy to see them sticking up for him. It's nice to know that his teammates have his back. I actually hope they give this guy a good deal. If I remember correctly they said that the Cards are like $43 million under the cap next year.

Then again, as Orgasmo pointed out, I'm still allowed to dream about Boldin in Red and Pewter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coachnorm

According to USA Today Cards QB Kurt Warner has strongly suggested that keeping Boldin around for next year would be a key factor in his decision to come back and play for the Cards next year. Retire or come back and play with his #2 WR in place. That is throwing a sizeable chunk of wieght behind keeping Boldin. One reason that Boldin may not be going anywhere.

DearbornDolfan

The thing I think Boldin is suggesting is that him signing a new contract is effectively nil. He knows he won't be traded and is willing to ride out his contract, but he won't be back once it expires. I think there's a good chance he goes to the Fins, since he's from the area.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
lol, you think there is a strong chance everyone will go to the Phins though...;)

On a serious note, I don't think he's going anywhere this year. The Cards will not deal him unless they get a kings ransom for him. My guess is he's in Zona this year.

Runnik's Hambones

I agree with you Miller. I think that he stays unless offered something freaking huge!

With that said, why are you guys bringing us fans down!!!???

He's going to Tampa in my mind, and to Miami in Dolphan's mind.