Best Mid-Round WRs?

AP_ALL_DAY_28

Okay so my next pick isn't until late in the 7th round (69).

AP_ALL_DAY_28 (ILive4TheFunk)
QB-Matt Schaub (Houston)
RB-Shonn Greene (New York Jets)
RB-Jonathan Stewart (Carolina)
RB/WR-Jahvid Best (Detroit)
WR-Brandon Marshall (Miami)
WR-Sidney Rice (Minnesota)
WR/TE-
TE- JerMichael Finley (Green Bay)
D/ST-
K-

Bench

But I know I need another receiver and Hakeem Nicks was the last great WR to go.

In your opinion, who would be the best receiver to take in the 7th?

-Santana Moss (WAS)
-Mike Sims-Walker (JAX)
-Pierre Garcon (IND)
-Dwayne Bowe (KC)
-Jeremy Maclin (PHI)
-Percy Harvin (MIN)
-Malcolm Floyd (SD)
-Mike Wallce (PIT)
-Robert Maechem (NO)
-Devin Aromashodu (CHI)
-Johnny Knox (CHI)
-Chaz Schilens (OAK)
-Dez Bryant (DAL)
-Jacoby Jones (HOU)
-Vincent Jackson (San Diego)
-Hines Ward (PIT)

A bunch of really good WRs, but not great WRs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Runnik's Hambones

It's in this order for me: Mike Walker, Jeremy Maclin, Pierre Garçon, Percy Harvin, Dez Bryant, Dwayne Bowe, Malcomb Floyd....

I'd stay away from Harvin since you have Rice. I'd go Walker, Maclin, Garçon, Bryant, or Bowe, personally.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Bowe in the 7th would be a nice deal. He basically has to perform this year. And a 7th for him would be nice value.
Sims-Walker - has a lot of upside
Garcon - depends on Gonzo lite, but with Wayne getting up there in age, Garcon has a lot of upside
Bryant - Roy Williams sucks, Dez will be starting, He already has a deal and wants to play football. He has a lot of upside

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Smith, Walker and Bowe are all steals in the 7th. I like Harvin, Maclin and Garcon after them. I also like Santana Moss this year with McNabb throwing to him.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Sarge is right in that Floyd is going to put up some really good numbers. Maybe for the entire year. I'll be looking to land him as my #4 in my $$ league.

AP_ALL_DAY_28

Even though I really need a QB, Felix Jones is still available. Do you guys think that I should maybe go with Jones instead because none of these WRs that are available aren't worth taking in the 7th round, except for Malcolm Floyd IMO? :)

-Santana Moss (WAS)
-Malcolm Floyd (SD)
_Mike Wallce (PIT)
-Robert Maechem (NO)
-Devin Aromashodu (CHI)
-Johnny Knox (CHI)
-Chaz Schilens (OAK)
-Dez Bryant (DAL)
-Jacoby Jones (HOU)

What do you guys think?

My Team so far
AP_ALL_DAY_28 (ILive4TheFunk)
QB-Matt Schaub (Houston)
RB-Shonn Greene (New York Jets)
RB-Jonathan Stewart (Carolina)
RB/WR-Jahvid Best (Detroit)
WR-Brandon Marshall (Miami)
WR-Sidney Rice (Minnesota)
WR/TE-
TE- JerMichael Finley (Green Bay)
D/ST-
K-

Bench

Runnik's Hambones

Out of that list, I'd go Floyd then Bryant. I'd pass on a RB again, because you'd either need a TE or WR for that last starting position, that's more important right now.

JackG1980

dez bryant... Go with him. Floyd should be there next round. He is making jaws drop in training camp. His range is incredible and is making one handed catches. Dallas has an easy schedule against the pass this year and the cowboys will be throwing the ball more then anyone. Dont be surprise if Romo leads the league in Passing yards.

Last edited by a moderator: