Bengals WR TJ Houshmandzdeh Throws Eagles Teaser

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
The only way that Housh talks seriously to Philly is if McNabb is staying. I just don't see that happening given his latest comments and the way former defensive teammates are now firing back.

I'll bet you $1 that McNabb stays in Philly.

I think Jeffrey Lurie already said that both McNabb and Andy would be back next year. Plus McNabb is under contract for the next several years... you heard how much the Eagles wanted for him last time in a trade (3 first rounders) and I don't think they'd accept anything less than multiple first rounders for him now. What team is going to give them that?

By former defensive teammates I take it you mean 610 WIP's Ike Reese and Hugh Douglas? Hugh is on the negadelphia morning show so he takes a shot at just about everything. What did he and Ike say (or maybe I missed others)?

Last edited by a moderator:

eaglechick

I'm back :)
hugh said that donovan had sold the team down the river. donovan did make a dumb comment about the loss being the defense's fault (imo true), but he didn't need to say that. anyway, i think it's pretty clear that mcnabb and reid are staying, regardless of what hugh douglas says