Axe Elf Helps You Win Your MFL 10 League

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I'm at the 9 and I'm not really feelin' McCoy or Rice this year so I was glad to see Spiller make it to me!

A

Axe Elf

You will regret taking Wilson in the third--probly shoulda gone with Andre Johnson or Roddy White there, and then gotten Giovani Bernard instead of Mike Wallace (who is looking terrible in training camp) in the 5th.

"The Miami Herald reports Ryan Tannehill "failed to connect" with Mike Wallace during the first day of training camp.
Per beat reporter Armando Salguero, Tannehill continues to rely on Brian Hartline in the passing game and was "more comfortable" throwing to Brandon Gibson and Dustin Keller. Signed to a $30 million guaranteed deal this offseason, the Dolphins will get Wallace more involved as he becomes acclimated in the offense. Jul 22 - 9:41 AM"

"The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports Mike Wallace "doesn't have great chemistry" with Ryan Tannehill and has "had his share of drops" in training camp.
It's super, super early, of course. Wallace is still learning Mike Sherman's West Coast offense and "wasn't running at full speed" during the first three days of camp. One of the league's premier deep threats, Wallace should become more involved as he gets adjusted to the Dolphins' scheme. He signed a five-year, $60 million contract with $30 million guaranteed this offseason. Jul 23 - 9:39 PM"

A

Axe Elf

I'm at the 9 and I'm not really feelin' McCoy or Rice this year so I was glad to see Spiller make it to me!

Even more than seeing Spiller fall to you, I'm glad to see that you took him!

Better luck next draft!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
well i took Manning in the 5th. just cant see passing on him at the end of the 5th.

mu RB's are going to be roigh, but should have very good production at QB and WR. need to hit on some sleeper rbs now.

a little bummed that Bernard went early 5th.

ExperiencedRookie

Even more than seeing Spiller fall to you, I'm glad to see that you took him!

Better luck next draft!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Are you seriously going to hate on Spiller now?

I can't wait to see half the guys you love/hate go the other way than you have predicted. With all the infinite "wisdom" you spew all over these boards, and your constant "I'm right, you're wrong" approach, there should be a great big plate of crow waiting for you.

A

Axe Elf

Lemme guess... you'd have taken Morris??? Or Lynch???

In a heartbeat.

Are you seriously going to hate on Spiller now?

I've been hating on Spiller for a while now...

http://www.sportsoutlaw.com/forum/threads/axe-elf-hates-the-players-you-love.40380/

I can't wait to see half the guys you love/hate go the other way than you have predicted. With all the infinite "wisdom" you spew all over these boards, and your constant "I'm right, you're wrong" approach, there should be a great big plate of crow waiting for you.

That's what they say every year, but so far, when it comes to crow, I'm always the cook and never the customer.

ExperiencedRookie

In a heartbeat.

I've been hating on Spiller for a while now..

Well you just go ahead and keep taking players like Alfred Morris over a guy like Spiller and acting like you just grabbed a guy who is going to score 4 more PPG.

Good luck with that!

Stop treating people like they're idiots cause they like a different player than you. It's annoying

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Well looky thare... got Alf on the way back. I probably would have taken Marshall had he been there but Morris will just have to do.

A

Axe Elf

Well you just go ahead and keep taking players like Alfred Morris over a guy like Spiller and acting like you just grabbed a guy who is going to score 4 more PPG.

That's the only reasonable thing to do when you take a guy like Morris who is going to score 4 more PPG than a guy like Spiller, isn't it?

Good luck with that!

Thanks, but luck doesn't enter into it.

Stop treating people like they're idiots cause they like a different player than you. It's annoying

I wouldn't treat someone like an idiot just because they happen to like a different player. Anyone can make a mistake. Now, if they can't learn from their mistakes and make corrections in light of a higher education, then they're an idiot. How annoying is it when you do your best to teach someone the right way to go, and they stubbornly head off in the wrong direction? Now THAT'S annoying.

ExperiencedRookie

That's the only reasonable thing to do when you take a guy like Morris who is going to score 4 more PPG than a guy like Spiller, isn't it?
I smell a bet! If you're really that much of a loud mouth know it all, you can go ahead and stake something on that ridiculous claim.

Pro-rated fantasy PPG thru 16 weeks. I'll wager anything you'd like and take Spiller +4. The bigger the stakes, the better.

You may feel free to back track now...

A

Axe Elf

I smell a bet! If you're really that much of a loud mouth know it all, you can go ahead and stake something on that ridiculous claim.

I already have. I have Alfred Morris in two MFL 10s (so far), and in another $20 league as well.

A

Axe Elf

Ahhhhhh.... will SJax hang around long enough for AE to swoop???

There for a second, I thought maybe Reggie Bush would.

Oh well, throw another log on the DeMarco Murray Good Health Pyre.

Fitzgerald as my WR1... hmmm... I'm beginning to think all those drafts from the #6-#8 slots were a better deal than #1. I guess we'll see where it goes from here.

ExperiencedRookie

I already have. I have Alfred Morris in two MFL 10s (so far), and in another $20 league as well.

My goodness. You are such a risk taker. Im impressed.

I was talking about something a little more public. Something that will put you in your place in front of anyone on this board who has had you run them over with your nonsense.

I'm comfortable making a real wager instead of V bucks as well.

wical34

My reality check bounced.
My goodness. You are such a risk taker. Im impressed.

Skip the money*

I propose between the two of you, whomever loses has to do a write up on the other member. The write up must include why the loser is inferior to the winner. You both have nice lengthy write ups and arguments are usually well articulated. Obviously neither of you can be wrong, so I think a good wager would be admitting you are not as qualified as the winner.

Just my two cents, for the lack of what it's worth.

ExperiencedRookie

Skip the money*

I propose between the two of you, whomever loses has to do a write up on the other member. The write up must include why the loser is inferior to the winner. You both have nice lengthy write ups and arguments are usually well articulated. Obviously neither of you can be wrong, so I think a good wager would be admitting you are not as qualified as the winner.

Just my two cents, for the lack of what it's worth.
Elf could never deliver on this idea. Any comment on his own inferiority would be followed by 10 reasons why hes joking or reasons why its not true.