Alright RC, can you do it again??? Who is the next Hillis??

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
You hit Peyton Hillis out of the ballpark last year! Absolute HOME RUN! So your up again, who is the ppr gem RB to keep an eye on? I'm not expecting you to pluck another top 5 guy out of the trash heap, but who can be had in the last couple round that you are keeping an eye on that will make a difference and is worth a flyer?

Anyone else who wants to chime in, let's hear your prediction as well.

Zach

If there is one bad part about the IBL drafts... its this - hard to give away the secret weapon :)

eaglechick

I'm back :)
RC also picked out finley a couple years ago. i took his advice and got him off the WW in hired guns and haven't looked back since :wink2:

Remote Controller

6'1", 205 pound ,3rd year out of TCU Texan named Aaron Brown, who playes for the Lions. I have a little inside intel out of the camp that Brown is tearing it up with the departure of Leshoure, and Maurice still injured. He catches the ball real well and isn't small. He is not in line for goaline duty so that does cap his ceiling quite a bit though.

Osiris

Fantasy Football Pharaoh
6'1", 205 pound ,3rd year out of TCU Texan named Aaron Brown, who playes for the Lions. I have a little inside intel out of the camp that Brown is tearing it up with the departure of Leshoure, and Maurice still injured. He catches the ball real well and isn't small. He is not in line for goaline duty so that does cap his ceiling quite a bit though.

Oh man...I hope you're right. As a Lions fan, I've been waiting for this guy to do something...anything. So far he's been a bust, but let's hope he finally breaks through.

Osiris

Fantasy Football Pharaoh
I like this thread, but gotta wonder why anyone would expose their diamond in the rough for everyone to steal.

Remote Controller

It's not a big secret, but if he can just hold on to the ball, he can resurrect his career in washington bigtime, that being Hightower.

Remote Controller

I like this thread, but gotta wonder why anyone would expose their diamond in the rough for everyone to steal.
I play no big money leagues anymore where this info is held close to the cuff. This is all about sharing the knwledge with eachother for me. Sometimes we're right, and often times we are wrong.

Remote Controller

You hit Peyton Hillis out of the ballpark last year! Absolute HOME RUN! So your up again, who is the ppr gem RB to keep an eye on? I'm not expecting you to pluck another top 5 guy out of the trash heap, but who can be had in the last couple round that you are keeping an eye on that will make a difference and is worth a flyer?

Anyone else who wants to chime in, let's hear your prediction as well.
They also have his replacement in house if Hillis goes down. They drafted the very versatile Owen Marecic, who plyed two ways in Division one, and is an amazing football machine. Cleveland Browns A.M. Links: Owen Marecic is already a favorite; Coach Tom Heckert; Lawrence Vickers could move on; Blake Griffin endorses Jordan Cameron | cleveland.com

Remote Controller

Martz is flapping his gums about how good of camp Chester is having ,which tells me he is trying to move him, so I am going to mention a real dirty couple of words here...........Marion Barber. He was a Gopher and he's back close to home on a team with an attitude.

Remote Controller

I want to know who RC knows.
You all should know beings how high profile the whole ordeal was when they drafted him, then the Army reversed their decision???? Local boy who has a brother who won 3 Golds in the Paralympics in China, and has 1 leg???? He doesn't start but got his first action at the Dallas Cowboy game in week 11 last year. He and his brother are real close friends with my daughter. (Caleb Campbell)He was here about 2 months ago during the lockout acceptinfg his Panhandle Hall of Fame along with the linebacker from OU who blays for the browns. (Austin English)

Coachnorm

RC and I have been discussing Antonio Brown for awhile. With Sanders injuried Brown has been getting all the reps and looked great in camp. Of course after last night's game Brown's ADP is going to skyrocket. But in earlier drafts Sanders has been picked as the effective #3 WR at the time and that may have been a mistake. Still depending on when you are drafting and the age of the cheatsheets being used you may still be able to get Brown later than Sanders. Of Course, after last night, Sanders may get healthy real quick. :)

Coachnorm

NOs TE Jimmy Graham is a favorite of mine. His ADP was 8-10 but he is currently floating around 7-8 in recent ADPs. If a TE run started just before you and Gates, Witten, Finley, Clark are all gone, take a flyer on Graham. Mercedes Lewis has been going a little low but he is rising. Need help later than that Remote Controller and I both like Jared Cook and Greg Olson as value grabs at this point. Boss in Oakland could surprise you too, Campbell knows how to use TEs.

Really stuck at TE or would rather wait and fortify other positions. Consider Tekies favorite Tony Moeaki, he is way down there in ADP and should perform above his ranking.

Last edited by a moderator: