9/5/09 - NCAA - Nevada @ Notre Dame

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
nic joins in the the fun! I feel very confident in getting the 14 1/2, both teams will score quite a bit.

Its going to be interesting around here on Sat. And as Nikki can attest, I will disappear should ND lose outright :grin:

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
chrisslabaugh Thats Mr. Slabaugh to You

vCash: 172

172 vCash left?
Gutsy move. That my friend show total confidence in your team....I respect that :thumbsup:

You see if you had been around in the last 3 years, you would know that you get vcash for posting. :) So, while I did bet all I had, I have since made posts so I have 172 vcash. If you would like me to make you happy and bet that 172 and not post until the ND game the by all means let me know

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
You see if you had been around in the last 3 years, you would know that you get vcash for posting. :) So, while I did bet all I had, I have since made posts so I have 172 vcash. If you would like me to make you happy and bet that 172 and not post until the ND game the by all means let me know

Already knew about the vcash for posting...I notice that the first day I came back.

No need to bet anymore. Like I said above, I respect your move.

I'm confused about this so called "move"? I bet everything I had like I said I would and then get called out for leaving some?

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
I'm confused about this so called "move"? I bet everything I had like I said I would and then get called out for leaving some?

When I notice how much you had, I knew then that you had made the bet.

I had no intentions of calling you out...

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Funny how the ND/Nevada game has gotten so much hype, even over a top 10 matchup between Alabama/VT, which i'll be pulling for 'Bama just because they are in the SEC. This ND/Nevada game will be the most watched this weekend from this forum. Somebody will be eating crow by the time this game is over. LOL

Last edited by a moderator: