4 teams luring in Raider's Michael Bush: Bears win!

1 Crazy Commish

At least four teams are in contention for the services of free-agent RB Michael Bush (Raiders), according to league sources. Bush has visited the Chicago Bears and Cincinnati Bengals. Several other teams are in discussions with him as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coachnorm

Re: 4 teams luring in Raider's Michael Bush

or not:

The Chargers are not expected to make a play for free agent Michael Bush. Analysis: The Chargers are in the market for a backup running back, but aren't interested in meeting Bush's asking price. According to the Union-Tribune San Diego, Bush is expected to "command more" than $3 million per season.

1 Crazy Commish

or not:

The Chargers are not expected to make a play for free agent Michael Bush. Analysis: The Chargers are in the market for a backup running back, but aren't interested in meeting Bush's asking price. According to the Union-Tribune San Diego, Bush is expected to "command more" than $3 million per season.

I'd love to see him in Green Bay. That would truly work. They'd have to cut a few guys to do it though to meet the cap. Bears could use him. Vikings need catchable hands instead of Gearhart. Browns would be a perfect fit also I think. With the injury problems for the last 3 years straight at RB spots in Oakland, the Raiders should have done a lot more to keep this guy.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A

Bush needs to be smart about this. Bengals or Green Bay would be great.

Arctic Dawgs

Saw 1 report that he was in Seattle Teusday but have not been able to confirm.

Tamme was here yesterday and left without signing a contract. Apparently on his way to Denver

Arctic Dawgs

LOL, Tamme is on his way to Denver for a visit. Don't know where Bush is

cctekguy

Staff member

Not sure why Bush isn't being treated like a legitimate starting RB.

xqj47alpha

Banned

only reason i can think of is injuries.

With a fresh start on a team that understands how to use him, he's a top ten RB.

and with four teams looking at him in the three mil per year range, that would sound about right

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator

Not sure why Bush isn't being treated like a legitimate starting RB.
kinda agree here.....I'd want to pair him wit a nice b/u due to his injury history, but in a power ruching game, Bush could be a great back.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator

I agree, Cleveland to me makes most sense, the Rbs they have can't stay healthy.