3rd tier RB's

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Some guys that I have ranked pretty close in what I'd consider the 3rd tier of RB's...

- Fournette
- Kerryon
- Freeman
- D. Williams
- A. Jones

I'm probably higher on Fournette than most. I'm aware of his injury history but I can't get past his unquestioned role in what should be an improved offense.

Love Kerryon too. His ADP has been steadily rising.

Williams scares me despite the fact that whoever's running for KC is gonna ball.

How do rank them? Are you all in/out on any of these guys?

Anyone I'm missing that you put ahead of these RB's?

Any thoughts?

ExperiencedRookie

I have Freeman in tier 2.

Repaired O line. Top 5 offense. 3 down skill set. No competition for touches.

Freeman has no business being taken after Mixon.

efactor

Coming at you
What do you all think of Mack after the Luck retirement?

I understand the concern for TD opportunity going down due to overall offense suffering, but seems like they will run the ball more and with a good OL and a mobile QB, his rushing totals could go up enough to offset his TD opportunity decline.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Maybe so "E" but I'm fearful of all the Indy players now. I guess he should be the one that is least effected or harmed by the disaster that is coming.

efactor

Coming at you
Maybe so "E" but I'm fearful of all the Indy players now. I guess he should be the one that is least effected or harmed by the disaster that is coming.

I think the Colts will still have a good team, but fantasy wise, a lot of downgrades. Hoping to trade for Mack at a discount right now.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I am boosting Mack - they will run to protect Qb and they have an excellent OL, and this isn't like some bush league Qb from the bench either