2021 News/Rumors NFL Free Agency

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
WTF?

No chance to compete. Odd move
Not so sure there. He is mobile like Allen, he can throw well out of pocket like Allen, and if they work with him like they did Allen to get more accurate, it could be a great move for both.

efactor

Coming at you
Not so sure there. He is mobile like Allen, he can throw well out of pocket like Allen, and if they work with him like they did Allen to get more accurate, it could be a great move for both.
I guess if it's a developmental thing for him, but he's never going to compete with Allen for the starting job

Phicinfan

Administrator
I guess if it's a developmental thing for him, but he's never going to compete with Allen for the starting job
He wasn't getting a starting job regardless, he is this year's Jameis Winston

efactor

Coming at you
Kind of odd that Golladay hasn't signed. Seems like teams are concerned about this injury last year.

May have to take a prove it deal.

efactor

Coming at you
He wasn't getting a starting job regardless, he is this year's Jameis Winston
He could have gone multiple places to compete for a job, but maybe that was the best offer he got.

While the coach did a great job with Allen, that doesn't mean Trubisky will have the same results.

Phicinfan

Administrator
He could have gone multiple places to compete for a job, but maybe that was the best offer he got.

While the coach did a great job with Allen, that doesn't mean Trubisky will have the same results.
Are you a Bear fan? He wasn't going to start of anyone this year, whether he could compete or not, the league is simply way too low on him. Agreed, there is no given, just like Jameis could have been the turnover machine he was in Tampa. You have to have the coaching to fix the issues, IF they can be fixed. He got a one year prove it deal(Trubisky). So he has to prove he can improve.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Kind of odd that Golladay hasn't signed. Seems like teams are concerned about this injury last year.

May have to take a prove it deal.
I am hearing JuJu and Golladay are pricing themselves out. They need to be willing to take less. So far Golladay has two offers right now.

efactor

Coming at you
Are you a Bear fan? He wasn't going to start of anyone this year, whether he could compete or not, the league is simply way too low on him. Agreed, there is no given, just like Jameis could have been the turnover machine he was in Tampa. You have to have the coaching to fix the issues, IF they can be fixed. He got a one year prove it deal(Trubisky). So he has to prove he can improve.
He was better than Foles or Dalton. Not sure why the Bears moved on if the solution was Andy friggin Dalton.

Change for the sake of change isn't a great idea. Pace and Nagy are a train wreck

Last edited:

efactor

Coming at you
I am hearing JuJu and Golladay are pricing themselves out. They need to be willing to take less. So far Golladay has two offers right now.
Only offer I see for Golladay is the Bengals (1 year prove it deal from what I saw). Who is the other one from?

efactor

Coming at you
I just read on Rotoworld that there is no offer yet.

Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer reports the Giants "have a lot of questions" ahead of their Thursday meeting with free agent Kenny Golladay, and that there's "no guarantee he gets an offer."​

Phicinfan

Administrator
He was better than Foles or Dalton. Not sure why the Bears moved on if the solution was Andy friggin Dalton.

Change for the sake of change isn't a great idea. Pace and Nagy are a train wreck
No he was not better than Dalton. Being better than Foles is no real burden

efactor

Coming at you
Supposedly Giants have talked a multi year deal

Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer reports the Giants "have a lot of questions" ahead of their Thursday meeting with free agent Kenny Golladay, and that there's "no guarantee he gets an offer."​

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
NFL tv deal announced. Biggest deal i see is MNF will now be able to flex games in and out starting in week 12. That is HUGE imo.

Amazon has all Thursday night games.

3 MNF double headers.

Worth 110 BILLION over the next ten years.

Salary cap is gonna EXPLODE next year

efactor

Coming at you
No he was not better than Dalton. Being better than Foles is no real burden
How was Dalton better than Trubisky?

Stats don't support that and he didn't lead Dallas to wins after Dak went down. Dalton also had a much better offensive supporting cast. Cooper, Lamb and Gallup vs Robinson and a bunch of scrubs. Trubisky had better numbers than Dalton across the board

Last edited: