Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
WFT agreed to terms with Curtis Samuel Wr formerly with Carolina

Phicinfan

Administrator
Okay more updates....
NE - cutting Wr Marquise Lee and DT Beau Allen
HOU - adding Cb Tavierre Thomas(formerly browns)
CHI - adding DT Angelo Blackson(formerly cardinals) - 2 year deal

Deshaun Watson - so 2 suits have been filed currently, both from female masseuses, supposedly per the lawyer, there are a total of 6 lawsuits coming.

CIN - Bengals signing DT Larry Ogunjobi(formerly a brown) to a 1 year deal
DET - Lions signing Qb Tim Boyle(formerly a Packer) to a one year $2.5 million deal
NYG - Giants signing DT Ifeadi Odenigbo(formerly a Viking) to a one year $2.5 million deal
CLE - Browns re-signing Wr Rashard Higgins to a one year deal
NE - have signed Lb Kyle Van Noy contract terms not known yet
LVR - have agreed to trade OG Gabe Jackson to Seattle for a 2021 5th round pick - do they have any O-Line left??
DAL - Cowboys have re-signed Cb Jourdain Lewis to a 3 year deal worth up to $16.5 million
WFT - as stated Washington has signed former Panther Wr Curtis Samuel - contract is 3 year $34.5 million
SEA - signed former Ram Te Gerald Everett to a one year $6 million deal
TB - re-signing K Ryan Succop - 3 year $8.25 million
CIN - re-signing Rb Samaje Perine to a 2 year deal
DEN - signed former Viking Rb Mike Boone - deal not known yet
LVR - signing former Bills DT Quinten Jefferson to a one year deal
PHI - have officially released Alshon Jeffery and Malik Jackson S

Phicinfan

Administrator
Here is more...
BUF - Bills re-sign Cb Levi Wallace on a one year deal
CAR - sign DL Morgan Fox(former ram) to a 2 year $8.1 million deal
ARI - Cardinals sign K Matt Prater - deal not known yet
CIN - supposedly has made an offer to Wr Kenny Golladay - but Golladay is still visiting the Giants
KC - has signed formerly retired OL Kyle Long
LVR - has signed Solomon Thomas(formerly a 49er) - deal not known yet
CAR - Panthers have signed DL Haason Reddick(formerly a cardinal) deal not known yet
CHI - has re-signed S Deon Bush for a one year deal
PHI - cause they can't help causing issues - are all in on Hurts but now talking maybe drafting a Qb - or they are trying to get a trade partner to get more picks....
HOU - released OL Zach Fulton
JAC - still getting calls for Qb Gardner Minshew
ARI - Larry Fitzgerald is officially a FA
IND - have re-signed Rb Marlon Mack to a one year deal $2 million
MIN- Vikings have re-signed Wr Chad Beebe on a one year deal
CAR - have signed Lb Denzel Perryman(formerly a charger) to a 2 year deal
LVR - has re-signed OG Richie Incognito - they had to as they have dropped most of their O-line from last year
DAL - released P Chris Jones
LVR - its official Raiders send OL Rodney Hudson and a 7th round pick to Arizona for a 3rd round pick
NE - has re-signed S Cody Davis on a 2 year deal
NYJ - have re-signed Rb Josh Adams - deal not known yet
TEN - has re-signed Lb Jayon Brown on a one year $5.25 million deal

Phicinfan

Administrator
PHI - signing S Andrew Adams(formerly Buccaneer) to a deal
NE - veteran S Patrick Chung is retiring
DEN - have released the tender they place on Rb Phillip Lindsay making him a UFA
WFT - re-signing Cb Danny Johnson

Phicinfan

Administrator
NYJ - have started talking to JuJu Smith-Schuster
TB - Chris Godwin has signed his FT tender
NYG - have signed Qb Mike Glennon as back up Qb

Phicinfan

Administrator
LAC - signing Jarod Cook(formerly a Saint) on a one year deal
HOU - cuts Darren Fels TE and traded with NE to get Ryan Izzo Te for a 2022 7th round pick
CAR - signs Cb Rashaan Melvin(formerly of Jacksonville)
MIA - signing Matt Skura C (formerly of ravens)
KC - signing Te Blake Bell
PHI - re-signs DT Hassan Ridgeway
ATL - signing S Erik Harris
MIN - restructures contract of Wr Adam Theilen

Remote Controller

Deshaun Watson

tonybuzbee's profile picture

tonybuzbee
Verified​

Third lawsuit of now six to be filed, against Deshaun Watson, alleging assault. This one is the most egregious, to date. Again, I won't share details here, but we have open courts in our Texas Constitution, meaning all lawsuits are public record. Our staff has received numerous calls. We screen each one, and I personally talk with and screen any individual on whose behalf we file. I've been doing this a long time. I don't need "fame," and, to be quite honest, and I say this as modestly as I can, if I never made another penny I would be quite okay. Point is, I'm not pursuing these cases for the money, and every woman who has filed thus far has only plead the minimum amount to invoke the court's jurisdiction ($500). This isn't about the money!! And to be clear: I’ve had many high profile cases in my life. I represented a sitting governor when he faced life in prison. I’ve represented widows, orphans, amputees, and those horribly burned or injured. As lead, I’ve handled many mass torts and class actions recovering hundreds of millions of dollars. I’ve tried and won some of the largest cases in Texas history. But, I will say I’ve never faced the nastiness and vitriol I’ve experienced in this case. People are crazy! Threatening my kids? People I know? Threatening my fiancé? Telling me they will kill me or they hope I die? All because of football?? Get a grip!! Yet: We won’t be deterred or intimidated by key board warriors. As a Recon Marine I’ve seen danger—I’m not at all concerned by dumb shits with a keyboard. Haha. I’ll continue to proudly represent those who are written off and marginalized in our society. These cases are exactly why many of us became lawyers.
16h

1616092435543.png

Phicinfan

Administrator
LVR - have asked Mariota to take a big salary cut - supposed to earn $10 million +, but team wants him to drop to $3 million. He seems to be against it and no one is trading for him due to the salary, so look for him to be cut soon.

efactor

Coming at you
Raiders sign Kenyon Drake. 2 years, 11 million

Kind of surprising. Jacobs will drop some in redraft this year. Drake is going to get decent playing time for that kind of scratch.

Edmunds now the lead back for now. Looks like AZ will be drafting a RB or maybe Lindsay?

Last edited:

efactor

Coming at you
Deshaun Watson

tonybuzbee's profile picture's profile picture

tonybuzbee

Verified​

Third lawsuit of now six to be filed, against Deshaun Watson, alleging assault. This one is the most egregious, to date. Again, I won't share details here, but we have open courts in our Texas Constitution, meaning all lawsuits are public record. Our staff has received numerous calls. We screen each one, and I personally talk with and screen any individual on whose behalf we file. I've been doing this a long time. I don't need "fame," and, to be quite honest, and I say this as modestly as I can, if I never made another penny I would be quite okay. Point is, I'm not pursuing these cases for the money, and every woman who has filed thus far has only plead the minimum amount to invoke the court's jurisdiction ($500). This isn't about the money!! And to be clear: I’ve had many high profile cases in my life. I represented a sitting governor when he faced life in prison. I’ve represented widows, orphans, amputees, and those horribly burned or injured. As lead, I’ve handled many mass torts and class actions recovering hundreds of millions of dollars. I’ve tried and won some of the largest cases in Texas history. But, I will say I’ve never faced the nastiness and vitriol I’ve experienced in this case. People are crazy! Threatening my kids? People I know? Threatening my fiancé? Telling me they will kill me or they hope I die? All because of football?? Get a grip!! Yet: We won’t be deterred or intimidated by key board warriors. As a Recon Marine I’ve seen danger—I’m not at all concerned by dumb shits with a keyboard. Haha. I’ll continue to proudly represent those who are written off and marginalized in our society. These cases are exactly why many of us became lawyers.
16h

View attachment 3525
Roh oh

This is picking up steam fast