2019 NFL Post Draft News

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Latest and greatest....
- Michael Thomas Wr N.O. per sources is looking for a deal in the range of $22 million a year - next highest would be OBJ at $18 million a year
- In the I can't make this up ..... Le'Veon Bell was robbed. He called 911 and was asked if he could describe what happened - he then told the story that he had two ladies in his house, he left to go work out, and when he came back items were missing - jewelry, cash and other items of around $1 million.
He was asked then to describe the two ladies and what they were wearing - and he informed the officer when he left they were both laying naked in bed so he has no idea of what clothes they were wearing..... Some body needs to learn who to party with :D

Phicinfan

Administrator
Also -
- Qb Alex Smith of WAS was interviewed and said his recouperation is going forward, he hopes to play again some day, but now just wants to get to a point where he can run and play with his kids. He still has the external fixator on, but hopes to get that off in the next few months.
- Josh Jacobs Rb OAK/LV - is being sought after for his life story, going from living out of a car to being a 1st round draft pick in the NFL
-

efactor

Coming at you
Latest and greatest....
- In the I can't make this up ..... Le'Veon Bell was robbed. He called 911 and was asked if he could describe what happened - he then told the story that he had two ladies in his house, he left to go work out, and when he came back items were missing - jewelry, cash and other items of around $1 million.
He was asked then to describe the two ladies and what they were wearing - and he informed the officer when he left they were both laying naked in bed so he has no idea of what clothes they were wearing..... Some body needs to learn who to party with :D

Sounds like he knows exactly who to party with. He might want to make sure they are not left alone in the house in the future however............

efactor

Coming at you
They can either jack you for your belongings, or get pregnant and jack you for that child support.

Don’t take them home and use protection. Problem solved.

Certainly he has enough money to pay for a hotel suite for his recreational women and he can afford condoms. Party smart!

Phicinfan

Administrator
Going to eventually move to a new news thread once camps open....
That being said -
Devin Funchess Wr IND is getting raves from HC Reich
Sony Michel Rb NE is running at full speed and doing well after knee scope - he has competition this year....
Brett ( I can't live without the camera) Favre is telling Packers to let Rodgers play his game...just shut up Brett
Wr Trey Quinn is doing well in Camp in WAS and has locked up the slot receiver spot - which is good if Keenum is starter ...
OLT Nate Solder expects to be ready for camp in NYG land

Phicinfan

Administrator
actually I was wondering if it would be 6 or so, I thought that was the base suspension for first time for abuse, but its been a while since I have checked.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Latest -
- NFL will be meeting with Tyreek Hill this week, and has stated they will meet with him multiple times - which seems to mean there is more than one charge being considered here
- Reporters in SF are saying recently acquired FA Rb Tevin Coleman will be the lead back - if for no other reason than others are still coming back from injuries and his past history with Shanahan
- Wilson Qb SEA is still singing the praises for DK Metcalf
- DT Fletcher Cox fully expects to be ready for camp - coming off foot surgery
- coming into his 5th year, TEN is STILL teaching Mariota not to take the big hit and just live to survive - My that is taking a while to sink in....
- DAL Wr Amari Cooper wants to stay in Dallas long term.... for the right $$$$$$

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Bengals rookie offensive tackle Jonah Williams had surgery on his right shoulder to repair a torn labrum. He will likely miss all of the 2019 season

Phicinfan

Administrator
Latest -
- Tyreek Hill meets with NFL today - wonder if anything gets released yet...
- IND - Colts want to hang on to back up Qb Brissett - HC raves about him, but he wants to be a starter and his contract runs out after 2019...

Phicinfan

Administrator
Latest-
President Trump has sent a memorandum to Defense Dept. to set a policy to re-instate the rule where players form military acadamies can defer their military time to pursue their sports careers first.
Washington will use the group mind to decide who will start at QB - I don't think sending rookie out right away is a good idea....
Darren Sproles Rb FA - has sent been seen on video working out with Brees, Chase Daniels and Rb Donnell Pumphrey PHI - has not signed yet, and hasn't said he wants to play....
Tyreek Hill met for 8 hrs yesterday with NFL on investigation of his issues - no reports out yet....
Falcons waived Rb Jeremy Langford off IR - kid can't stay healthy
Cleveland has sold out tickets for Training camp open practices..... never, never thought I would read or type that....

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
ESPN Cowboys reporter Todd Archer reports Ezekiel Elliott will meet with commissioner Roger Goodell Tuesday in New York to discuss an incident that took place in Las Vegas earlier this offseason.