What's really strange is to be reminded the guy was actually good for a spell. 3 seasons at over 1000 yards including 2 in a row. 45 TD's I believe was his total. Man he erased the good memories with his foolishness towards the end of his career.
Per reports in his first OTA with Washington Lb Reuban Foster went down with a knee issue - no confirmation of what the issue is
In same OTA, Case Keenum was first up at Qb, followed by rookie Dwayne Haskins - and so it begins.....
Saquon Barkley says fellow Penn State alum Miles Sanders is the best rookie rb in this draft........
Some feel the Jets might trade Bell away - some think they will wait a year to do it though.....
Colts have signed Chad Kelly Qb - hopefully he can stay clean and out of trouble.....
Reuban Foster Lb Was out all season with torn ACL in left knee - so much for restarting his career
Jerry Hughes DE Buf - got a 2 year extension
Dallas is STILL juggling contract talks with players that are due - E. Elliot, D. Prescott, A. Cooper and J. Smith are all due.... They have already exercised Elliot's option year, so some time there yet. - but talks with Cooper have stalled, per one report he wants to be highest paid Wr
Joey Bosa DE LAC is back practicing - foot injury from last year seems to be fully healed
Evidently, Peyton Manning isn't really interested in Jets GM job....
Cooper Kupp Wr Rams is still targeting being back by week 1 from torn ACL
N.E. has come to an agreement with Edelman on a 2 year extension per sources
Te Tyler Kroft Buf has broken his foot, so will be out extended time this off-season. - latest update 3-4 months after surgery
S Josh Jones of GB is skipping OTA's trying to force a trade
Jets have signed Wr Deonte Thompson
Pederson HC of Philly has said he will not hold back Wentz in practice...that seems a good sign
Lots of injuries popping up....and news:
- Bills have placed Tyler Kroft TE on PUP - so won't be able to play until week 6 at earliest
- Rookie DL Nick Bosa SF came up lame in practice grabbing his hammy - no word yet on how bad it is
- Deal for DL Suh with Tampa is a one year deal by all reports I have seen
- Frank Gore Rb Buf is still not practicing - trying to recover from ankle and foot injuries
- Rb situation in SF may not be as deep as thought - Brieda came up lame with a partially torn pectoral muscle(no timetable yet) and R. Mostert had a second surgery on his broken arm as it had not healed properly - had to have it reset...Yikes
- Te Cameron Brate is still expected back for camp getting over his hip issue from last year
- Rb T.J. Yeldon Buf has a groin injury now - he was the expected pass back for this offense.....
- Te Delanie Walker practiced for the first time - still not 100% coming back from ankle but he says he feels better
- Rb Chris Carson SEA - had to have some knee work done(scope?) but is expected to be ready for camp.....
- S.F. players Garoppolo Qb and McKinnon Rb are expected to be fully ready at camp
- Chargers owner Dean Spanos guatanteed a new deal for Qb Rivers will get done
- Raiders sign Te Erik Swoope formerly of IND
- Bucs have signed Te Jordan Leggett formerly of Jets