2016 AFC Championship Game: Broncos/Patriots

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'll be pulling for Denver as I'd like for Manning to make another Super Bowl but I don't see it happening. Patriots should win this game and I do not expect it to be close at all.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I firmly believe this is Manning's last season, not just in Denver but period. As such, I think they go into NE and put a defensive hurting on Brady, which will lead to a very low scoring game IMO. I think Denver wins, just a gut feeling.

hikeNbike

Going for Pats. Thinking that Carolina or Cards defense will feast against Manning. Think Nfc team will win the Super bowl but expect it to be a much better game if it's the Patriots. Don't see Belliccheck and Brady getting blown out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Thus far Manning is having by far his best game of the year. 14-9 Denver with 5 minutes to go in the half. Brady just threw his second pick of the game.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Manning turned on the jets (lol) and scrambled for 12 yards and a first down. Thus far Manning is by far the best QB playing in the game. Defense of course has a lot to do with the results so far but it's still fun to watcj to this point.

hikeNbike

Have to give Manning credit today. Missed some throws but he played a solid game overall. Way more than I expected out of him.

Props to the Denver d as they were awesome. Miller of course was a beast. But Ware and Wolfe were great too. And I thought Travathon (sp?) Being able to shut down the rb passes out of the backfield was big. And Harris against Edelman also huge. Just a total defensive effort.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Tom was clearly rattled and never got into a groove or seem comfortable. They shut down Edelman amandola and gronk until late in the 4th quarter but it was to little to late. I loved it.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk