2012 Close Call #5: Darren McFadden vs Chris Johnson

2012 Close Call #5: Darren McFadden vs Chris Johnson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Man, I would LOVE to go McFadden here. But I simply can't. He just cannot stay healthy. I have to go CJ, and actually look for a bounce back year from CJ this year.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
DMac for me over Mr. Underperformer. I know the entire world is on record predicting a bounce back year for CJ but I've got to see it to believe it. The fire was out in his soul last year and getting that competitive spirit back isn't the easiest thing to do. I hope for the best for the young man but am not expecting it.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I think both will be nice mid rd 1sts this year, but if I was up with both on the board I am swinging for the fences and taking DMac. I know the injury risk, but I also know the ceiling at I think there is a fire there is be the best and if his body can just hold up, we could finally see it. CJ will be good, but I don't see a return to CJ2k.

efactor

Coming at you
Have taken a particular interest in McFadden this year. Such serious skills and just have a feeling this is the year he avoids injury. Top 3 back this year behind Rice and McCoy...........