2011 NFL Playofffs Packers @ Falcons Sat. 8 pm- Official Game Thread

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Packers will roll through Atlanta. I like Atlanta this year, but the Pack are rolling right now. They've had so many injuries but fought through them. The Pack are, I think, the hottest team next to the Patriots going into the playoffs.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
:nod: If Turner can get on a roll maybe, just maybe the Dirty Birds have a chance but I can't see it. Packers continue their march to Dallas.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
No belief in Atlanta, even tho Ryan has an 18-2 or 19-2 record at home ? And they had an extra week of rest to heal those aches and pains? I think Atlanta wins this by a TD.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
This will be the best game of these entire playoffs. Mark it down. The fact they have played already this year makes it even better.

I think GB wins, as I think they can shut down Turner. But it will be close. FG kickers will be hot items in this game...

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
This will be the best game of these entire playoffs. Mark it down. The fact they have played already this year makes it even better.

I think GB wins, as I think they can shut down Turner. But it will be close. FG kickers will be hot items in this game...

It will be a great game yes but not the best IMO. Baltimore v Pittsburgh has my vote as the best over all game so far this playoffs.

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
Could Roddy White win this for the birds? That guy has been on fire this year. Who would have thought? He just always seems to find himself open when it counts and then it's a 60% chance he'll turn it into a big play. If the falcons can wear the Green Bay defense down, they might just open the door to opportunity if they can stay in it early. Otherwise I think A-Rod and company take this one to the house. Injuries will be key.

Coachnorm

This will be a great game..... Both teams are capable of making great plays on both sides of the Ball. There will be big plays happening all the time. It will be one of those games that when you go to get a beer you will come back going how did they get the ball? Even if the pace seems slow there will be great football happening all the time.

Arctic Dawgs

this just in from Packer ace reporter Shawn Connelly. Breaking News: More dead birds found in U.S. In another strange twist of fate it has been reported that the CDC is sending a team to Philadelphia as 53 dead eagles turned up at Lincoln Field. Speculation is that the birds were subjected to blunt force trauma. The CDC has issued a warning to Georgia as they fear a similar outbreak is looming for falcons in the area. I would not be a bit surprised if a similar warning will be issued next week in the Seattle area for it's sea hawks and two weeks later for the misfortunate ravens hanging around Dallas. We got the best team, GO PACK!

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Laying there watching the game with the score at 14-14, drifted asleep and woke up half way through the fourth with the Pack having 3424234 points. What the hell happened?

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Wow i underestimated the Packers. Blowing out Atlanta in Atlanta. Never thought it. Good game til the last few minutes of the first half. Falcons got sloppy and GB made them pay for it. Sets up a great NFC title game matchup tho in Chicago.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Packers will roll through Atlanta. I like Atlanta this year, but the Pack are rolling right now. They've had so many injuries but fought through them. The Pack are, I think, the hottest team next to the Patriots going into the playoffs.

I was right on the Packers, but wrong on the Patriots. 1 for 2 aint bad.