Administrator
Deion Sanders
Marshall Faulk
Shannon Sharpe
Richard Dent
Ed Sabol
Les Richter
Chris Hanburger

Overall, very good class. Of the 5 core that were chosen, I can't argue with any of them, but I still don't see how you leave Chris Carter out of the Hall again. I like the Sabol induction, but I think that should be a selection of it's own and not take away from the max of 5. WR's are starting to stack up on the outside looking in.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Carter never went to the Super Bowl. Thats the only reason I can think of.... but youre right, with the advent of the the spread offense and guys like Brandon Lloyd having 100 catch seasons, I think there is going to be a hell of a logjam of WRs out there.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Deion and Faulk were the only 2 that deserved election as much or more so than Willie Roaf and truthfully only Deion deserved it more. Faulk was a dam good RB but Roaf was the best OL of our time.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
There is a lot of deserving players out there. Wilbon had a great article on Saturday that you could argue that all 15 finalists are worthy and should get in over time.

I agree that Roaf is deserving, I disagree that he was the biggest snub. just speaking of the players and not contributors or vet committee I would have ranked them:

1. Deion Sanders
2. Richard Dent
3. Marshall Faulk
4. Chris Carter
5. Shannon Sharpe
6. Willie Roaf

I could go either way with Sharpe vs Roaf; but I feel Carter deserves to be in over both.

Derringer, as far as Brown goes I was all prepared to tell you all about how I would put in Andre Reed ahead of him.....but in looking at the stats and accomplishments, I can't say i would for sure.....they both need to be in the hall and as soon as Carter gets in I how they do ;)