• A.J. Green Wr Georgia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Denver is now on the clock. New Coach, plan and Mr. Elway there to help call the shots. Who do they go for???

Phicinfan

Administrator
I am torn here. Fox has come out and said they will move to 4-3. They have Dumerville on one side, but Ayers may not make a great DE. So Bowers here really makes sense.

If they keep Champ, Peterson may be a luxury they can't afford. If the don't keep champ, then Peterson makes great sense.

However, I am a huge Von Miller Mark. He could be a system carrying type LB imo

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I agree that if they keep Champ they will not go Peterson.Everything I've read seems to say that Champ will not be back.

Runnik's Hambones

I think it's Bowers here. While I think Bowers is overrated, I think that he's a better fit for Denver than Peterson. The 4-3 scheme is a joke without front four pass rush and they need that core to build from. Also, I think Parrish Cox is their guy at CB, if he can stay out of trouble.

bobbeaux

i'm thinking peterson too . . . champ bailey is 33 and there is talk he'd like to move to fs to prolong his career . . . i don't think he'll be back in denver anyway . . . perrish cox may be going to prison . . . as far as moving to the 4-3, ayers natural position is 4-3 de and the need for the team would be more to the dt position.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Thinking it over, I too will go Peterson. I know Elway is lip syncing they want Champ, but with a cap back in place once the new CBA is signed, I don't see how they afford him. Plus Peterson direly fits a need.

Fire

in the hole
I'll go with Bowers here. Switching to a 4-3 makes DE a need pick, take him since Carolina didn't.

Coachnorm

I finally went with Bowers although the choices were good. I had to go along with the idea that if they don't get a pass rush out of the front four it won't matter who is back there.