2009 Sports Outlaw Official Player Rankings

deuce4321

Driller
As far as Ricky the weed getting more carries: Child, please! ;) Ricky is ricky, he will play a similar role to last year, but at 32 yrs old he is a role player and not a go to guy. I don't think he even repeats his numbers from last year.

Someone has been watching Hard Knocks.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Please explain to me why slaton is so low? I know chris brown is supposedly the goal line back, but there is no reason slaton will not match or exceed last years numbers. That would put him at least top 8 overall in runningbacks. The houston offense is actually very good. They should put up a lot of pts this year, and with slaton adding 10 pounds of bulk in the offseason, the small back he was once thought to be is no more. He will break through tackles on the line and use his speed and agility to have defenses chasing him all over the field.

Good points on Slaton, I'm just not fully buying in. The fun thing in fantasy football is that things change from year to year. Sure SS looked great last year and he is a good back, but he won't get the goalline carries and despite the hype on the bigger size, I still question his ability to hold up year after year. Everyone is all over the 3 big rookies from last year to simply repeat and improve.....it will not happen, at least one of them will fall off, my gut says it's Slaton and sometimes you just have to roll with your gut. I can see why others like him, will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Rankings updated on WR, TE, K, D

Most of the movement is found in the WR's, specifically from 10-30 saw some movement based on what I have seen so far this offseason. The bottom of the WR's ranks also saw some movement with some going in and some going out.

TE's, Finley seems to be rising and my list is no different. He's emerging as a true sleeper.