01/01/2012 Week 17 Panthers @ Saints 1 pm.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Saints have clinched the playoff spot and Brees got the record , so what do they have to prove? Thinking they will rest some players and get ready for most likely a rematch with the Falcons the following week at home. Carolina has nothing to lose and their defense has been playing better lately and Cam is still doing what Cam does best. Of course, if your NO, you don't want to go into the playoffs off a loss i would think.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Hey Mud, hope your feeling better. I'll be pulling for NO to win but would understand if they just rest some main players and let the cards fall where they fall in this one knowing they will need the team healthy for the playoffs and a run at the SB.

Don't really feel confident with any games , like last weekend games, to bet on any of them. The playoffs kick up and that will be a different story. Teams will be fighting for survival and giving it their all again.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'm with you Cerberus and your line of thinking. I'm still sick as a horse and doing as little as I can here in the lab.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
That sux man. Get some rest, its going to be a wild football weekend. Plus its no fun(hehe i said fun) bringing in the new year sick.

jjtweeks

Saints have clinched the playoff spot and Brees got the record , so what do they have to prove? Thinking they will rest some players and get ready for most likely a rematch with the Falcons the following week at home. Carolina has nothing to lose and their defense has been playing better lately and Cam is still doing what Cam does best. Of course, if your NO, you don't want to go into the playoffs off a loss i would think.
Aren't they playing for second seed? Saints at home .. money in the bank

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
All Saints all day long. Saints win in a laugher. Brees reaches 46 TD passes to 45 for Rodgers. Aaron who? Brees for MVP!