2019 NFL draft live post and discussion thread

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
running long on this pick....bwahahahah but then again they have the next one so ...

Phicinfan

Administrator
Wow, so many DL and OL. 2 LBs and no Cb, 1 Rb and 1 Wr. Just Wow. Not a great fantasy draft eh?

Phicinfan

Administrator
NY Giants take Deandre Baker Cb

Los Angeles Rams trade with Atlanta

Phicinfan

Administrator
So with only the Patriots left....
Jawaan Taylor OT is still there
Drew Lock Qb is still there
One Cb taken
One Rb taken
One Wr taken
2 TEs taken both from Iowa...
Rest was all OL or DL or Lb....wow

Phicinfan

Administrator
They're clearly trying to tank this year and get Tua
Maybe, they have made it clear they like the Qbs next year over this years options. That being said, there is still the question of Rosen, and what Arizona does with him as well. Last report had Miami talking to Arizona about Rosen.

ExperiencedRookie

Maybe, they have made it clear they like the Qbs next year over this years options. That being said, there is still the question of Rosen, and what Arizona does with him as well. Last report had Miami talking to Arizona about Rosen.
Smart play. Someone is going to get him at a discount today or tomorrow. Arizona really screwed the pooch on this deal. They moved up last year to take a guy at 10, and a year later they're going to settle for a 2nd round pick for him.

The longer they wait, the worse it gets. NYG and Wash have a QB now. Not many competing teams in the market anymore

Phicinfan

Administrator
Smart play. Someone is going to get him at a discount today or tomorrow. Arizona really screwed the pooch on this deal. They moved up last year to take a guy at 10, and a year later they're going to settle for a 2nd round pick for him.

The longer they wait, the worse it gets. NYG and Wash have a QB now. Not many competing teams in the market anymore
Agreed. Lets face it, the only teams that really still need Qb are Miami, and then three teams that need a future - Los Angeles Chargers, Denver and New England.

My guess is, Miami is waiting to see how low Lock drops, if he keeps dropping, they can get him cheaper than Rosen, with less baggage.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I will add I love the Philly move up to get Dillard. Peters is slowly starting to drop in talent, and you have a very, very fragile Qb. So any depth on OL is a huge bonus. Philly builds the team from the lines up, and the fact they were able to resign Jernigan at DT for one year let them focus on OL in the first round.

cctekguy

Staff member
ROUND 2:

I guess Phicin is unavailable. I can't do what he does but I'll give you the show so far.

Thru 41st overall it's been nothing but OL and CB. The one exception is SF took Deebo Samual , WR, South Carolina.

Cincinnati is on the clock now.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Okay folks sorry, I was at Endgame, and supper with family. Let me finish eating and I will start a seperate thread - and try to get caught up.

My apologies folks