2018 NFL Fantasy Lineup Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Fitz should be good for 2-3 games before his usual meltdown.
Thats it...thats the ticket!!

They start Fitz for 2-3 games, and then move back to Winston to show him the errors of his ways...then when he screws up again, they go back to Fitz again!!!

Seriously though..they have to do this. They picked up Winston's option, but they are only held to pay him IF he gets hurt, they could cut him first day of next season and take no cap hit.

So time to really decide if he is the future, or show him the door and let Fitz teach the new guy

efactor

Coming at you
Thats it...thats the ticket!!

They start Fitz for 2-3 games, and then move back to Winston to show him the errors of his ways...then when he screws up again, they go back to Fitz again!!!

Seriously though..they have to do this. They picked up Winston's option, but they are only held to pay him IF he gets hurt, they could cut him first day of next season and take no cap hit.

So time to really decide if he is the future, or show him the door and let Fitz teach the new guy

Was listening to Sirius NFL on way home and Pat Kerwin, who knows his stuff, was saying that Winston has thrown his last pass for the Bucs. Not going to play, not going to practice. Nothing to potentially cause an injury and them having to pick up the 21 million dollar option for next year.

Will be interesting to see if that is the case

Phicinfan

Administrator
Was listening to Sirius NFL on way home and Pat Kerwin, who knows his stuff, was saying that Winston has thrown his last pass for the Bucs. Not going to play, not going to practice. Nothing to potentially cause an injury and them having to pick up the 21 million dollar option for next year.

Will be interesting to see if that is the case
that confirms what I heard on ESPN, that his contract was picked up, but if they cut him prior to start of season in March, they can get out of the $21 million scott free. If he gets hurt the money is guaranteed.

So look for Winston to stay benched for a while at least.

Walter34

Dr

DJ Moore vs TB or Randall Cobb @ New England? PPR 1 pt for 10 yds, 6 for TD

Neither is a great option but both could have a good day. DJ is starting to get more targets and TB is always in shootouts. NE - GB could also be a QB duel high scoring affair.

Who would you start?

Phicinfan

Administrator
Dr

DJ Moore vs TB or Randall Cobb @ New England? PPR 1 pt for 10 yds, 6 for TD

Neither is a great option but both could have a good day. DJ is starting to get more targets and TB is always in shootouts. NE - GB could also be a QB duel high scoring affair.

Who would you start?
D.J. Moore vs Tampa as long as Torrey Smith is out, on second thought even if Smith is in, I still like Moore over Cobb. Just think Moore's role is growing, while Cobbs is not.

gizzil

oh man.... I have a real doozy. .5 ppr, need to check the trash heap to fill second RB spot.

Devontae Booker vs HOU
Elijah Mcguire @MIA

gizzil

Same league, I have MArvin Jones @MIN, Tyler Lockett vs LAC, Funchess vs TB, and DeVante Parker vs Jets... I have to sit one, I figure it's Lockett. Also I can pickup Valdes Scantling again, or even Ridley, and probably I would drop Parker or Shepard to do so

Last edited:

gizzil

In yet another awful spot... I have Rams DST @ NO... The only real pivot available is to drop them for Steelers @ BAL

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
OKay, found them. Open up and say ahhh...

Do not start the Rams vs Saints at home, never, ever, ever. Brees has thrown one pick all season and been sacked like 4-5 times. Then they are going to go up and down the field at home. The over/under is 60! 60!!

Jones is not going to be the big hit everyone expects this week. Saying that though I'd still sit Lockette.

Booker would be my call.

gizzil

I already have booker but the little blurbs on him are sooo negative... They are both such bad choices

cctekguy

Staff member
Do not start the Rams vs Saints at home, never, ever, ever. Brees has thrown one pick all season and been sacked like 4-5 times. Then they are going to go up and down the field at home. The over/under is 60! 60!!

Personally, I'd start the Rams DST.

Status
Not open for further replies.