2018 NFL Fantasy Lineup Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

efactor

Coming at you
Lets try this again:

Fitz or Clement in the flex? 1 point PPR

Just traded Godwin for Fitz in a redraft, 1 point PPR. Have a good feeling that Leftwich will utilize him properly. Like Godwin, but a lot of mouths to feed there. Friggin Humphies gets a decent amount of snaps, so 4 WRs and 2 TEs.

Who the heck knows though

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Fitz's numbers have been rising and the 9ers aren't scary against the pass checking in at #22. Clement had a couple of nice outings but came back to earth this past week facing the Panthers. While the Jags D ain't what it used to be I'd play your hunch if I were you and trot out the old man.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Lets try this again:

Fitz or Clement in the flex? 1 point PPR

Just traded Godwin for Fitz in a redraft, 1 point PPR. Have a good feeling that Leftwich will utilize him properly. Like Godwin, but a lot of mouths to feed there. Friggin Humphies gets a decent amount of snaps, so 4 WRs and 2 TEs.

Who the heck knows though
Philly vs. Jags will to me mean quick passes from Wentz to avoid pressure. But for some reason, he is leaning more on TEs than Rbs. I somewhat agree with you, Fitz has to be better utilized, and has a sweet match up vs. San Fran. gotta go Fitz here

gizzil

Would it be crazy to drop rams' defense for colts' defense this week? Rams are @ NO next week too... And colts are @ oakland with no rb or wr

gizzil

I wasn't afraid of my opponent in that league at all, he is missing a wr spot now and was already projected to lose by 30. The projection is down to 9 up because Conner is nothing, Godwin, Winston, Njku, Tucker

gizzil

Nah man, It's gonna be like a typical watson game, Go to half with like 2 points, score 25-30 in catch up and garbage time 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.