Camp injury notes

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Camps are getting close, or have started, so we can post injury updates here to keep folks up to date.

PK Conner Barth out for season with torn achilles tendon p Bucs sign Lawrence Tynes to replace him

Escrow

Camps are getting close, or have started, so we can post injury updates here to keep folks up to date.

PK Conner Barth out for season with torn achilles tendon p Bucs sign Lawrence Tynes to replace him

Tore it playing a charity Basketball game....dang shame

Arctic Dawgs

Ya, wasn't laughing at the injury. Just the timing within our auction draft.

Apparently the Bucs have signed Lawrence Tynes

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I have read reports that depending on how bad the labrem tear is, he can play with it, and it listed players who have played with it. Marshall Wr Chi was one of them.

A

Axe Elf

It's Percy Harvin. I'm not confident in his ability to play through pain. That same report that you read said that the doctor from which he is seeking a second opinion usually recommends surgery in this situation. I doubt if he goes against two doctors' advice.

wical34

My reality check bounced.
I'm gonna have to agree with AE on this one.. I'm not confident in Harvin's ability to play through pain. If Harvin doesn't play this season, do you think Russell Wilson becomes a QB that endures the "Sophomore Slump?"

A

Axe Elf

Probly not, since he din't have Harvin last year either. I think he has a better year than his first year--not as great as his second half pace, but much better than his first half pace.

ExperiencedRookie

PUP list news:

Colston, Julian Edelman, and Jonathon Stewart placed on the PUP list.

Ahmad Bradshaw on active PUP.

Santonio Holmes uncertain to play at all this season