Best African-American QB?

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
There have been some good ones through the years. Im partial to Randall Cunningham. Thoughts?
Posted via Mobile Device

Moon was my first thought. Steve McNair, Donovan McNabb and Doug Williams also came to mind.

McNair and McNabb deserve consideration but Williams was more a season ending up with Super Bowl MVP not a complete career that would put him in the same league as the others.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
It could be argued Moon's numbers were a product of the offense. Rebuttal anyone?
Posted via Mobile Device

cctekguy

Staff member
Nice. That is about as likely as Tiger being miffed about this weekend to pull a Michael Jordan and becoming Russell's replacement.

It was a joke, son.....A joke.

Get it?

When he's 40?....Like 17 years from now....when he's had a chance to learn the offense. Like....he's so stupid it will take him 17 years to learn the offense.

Please tell me you get it.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
It could be argued Moon's numbers were a product of the offense. Rebuttal anyone?
Posted via Mobile Device

Couldn't it also be argued that the quality of that offense was a product of Moon?

He did well at Minny after he went there, if memory serves..

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
McNabb hasn't been mentioned, but he could realistically retire as at least the 2nd most statistically productive african-american QB of all-time, if he isn't already. And if he adds a SB ring to his resume'...

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Posted via Mobile Device

The Run & Shoot that the Oilers ran might of helped a little, cant discount the fact that the WR's Houston had ran routes as good as any WR could also was a major contributor to his NFL success not to mention the Oilers running game was pretty good also.

IMO he was just a M.F.B.A. QB no matter the system.

It was a joke, son.....A joke.

Get it?

When he's 40?....Like 17 years from now....when he's had a chance to learn the offense. Like....he's so stupid it will take him 17 years to learn the offense.

Please tell me you get it.

Wow... so was mine son. Like when Mike went from basketball to baseball, like Tiger could transition from golf to football. Please tell me you didn't take my post seriously.