Where will Manning land and why?

xqj47alpha

Banned
He might be the only offensive skill veteran left there then, lol.
All they gotta do is run where he tells them to run and catch the stupid ball.
not drop it like some liquored up kicker.
Wayne will stay which is why Garcon left.
Pierre thinks it's his mukluks and not 18's chucks.

for some reason the press thinks a ton of stars will follow PM to Miami or wherever he stops or goes.

why would anyone think that?

Neither Manning has ever been a star magnet.
Because they are in the star making business.

They throw to whom they want, that's just how it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

xqj47alpha

Banned
Is the Irony lost here?

A bunch of good old boys headed for south beach.

To be the top seeds in the retirement village beer pong derby.

It looks to me like Peyton Manning is getting some free on the job General Manager training.
Getting a real close look at how the enemies operate

Last edited by a moderator:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay per reports on the radio this morning, Seattle and KC are out of the running. Only two KNOWN bidders are Denver and Arizona. However, rumors are out that Tennesee and at least one other team has asked to talk to him.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Well, I am just about to call the sweepstakes for Manning over. Assuming the data I found on PFT is correct on cap space. And considering that Denver is #2 in space available vs. Arizona who is currently $16+ million OVER the cap. I am betting Denver has a much better shot of getting Manning.

#1 in cap space? Cincinnati with $49.9 under cap. :wow:

deuce4321

Driller
What's the coach going to say to the starting qbs in the cities Peyton doesn't choose. We actually do believe in you we were just kidding with manning

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
What's the coach going to say to the starting qbs in the cities Peyton doesn't choose. We actually do believe in you we were just kidding with manning
We had a chance to go after a HOF QB....we may like you, but your not a HOF QB.....that's an easy one! This is Peyton Manning, not Joe Schmoe!

Arctic Dawgs

I think he is going to the Dolphins. Put yourself in his spot. Bunch of teams want ya. Would you go visit the top team your list first. No, Ya go visit a couple other teams first and get the $$ going up then go see the guys you would rather play for. He's playin the market to drive the price up

Phicinfan

Administrator
Sorry, I see no reason Miami is more "favored" than some other team. They aren't like for sure to win jack. Much better options are there, but cap will be a major issue.

Arctic Dawgs

Adams apparently offering Manning "Front Office" after he retires from playing for the Titans.

Peyton wanting to be the next "Elway" ??

Arctic Dawgs

Hmmm......

Titans team doctor just entered the team complex with Peyton still in the building.

Come on Peyton. Hang tough a couple more days. Don't run up the price on Flynn the day before he is going to visit Seattle

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Hmmm......

Titans team doctor just entered the team complex with Peyton still in the building.

Come on Peyton. Hang tough a couple more days. Don't run up the price on Flynn the day before he is going to visit Seattle

You're excited about Flynn maybe being a Seahawk?!

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
This is from John McClain from twitter.

I may be wrong, but I expect Bud Adams to get his man. I think Peyton will become a Titan and run the franchise when his career ends.