The Lineup Dr. 2013

I'm definitely worried about Graham... and I'm a little scared that I'm just buying in to Vick and Ridley again. This is full pint ppr and full point per completion

QB Vick v. NYG
WR Vincent Jackson (12 pretty disappointing points)
WR Antonio Brown @OAK
WR Rueben Randle @PHI
RB Adrian Peterson v. GB
RB Reggie Bush v. DAL
TE Graham v. BUF (After a 0 and a Q tag)
R/W/T Ridley v. MIA
K Prater v. WAS
DEF SEA @STL
D Kiko Alonso @NO
D Curtis Lofton v. BUF

BN TY Hilton BYE
BN Keenan Allen BYE
BN Russel Wilson @STL
BN Joique Bell v. DAL
BN Ivory @CIN
BN Zac Stacy v. SEA
BN Jordan Cameron @KC

I would go with Cameron over Graham. Jason Campbell likes to use TEs. Graham scares me this week if he plays. This is a big game for Philly I think Vick will play well. Ridley isn't garbage anymore at least, and is better than Ivory or Stacy this week for sure.

gizzil

Thanks!! I'm headed to a wedding and dont know my availability for checking or changing lineups!!!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
In years gone by Chris Graham has sucked when he played hurt. Do you remember me saying the same thing earlier this season about Julio? Remember him blowing up even though he was hurt? I do, I benched him and you played him that week. I've got Graham in both leagues. I'm benching him in favor of Reed in one but with Fleener on bye the only other TE I have in our $$ league is the Saint's own Watson who is only playable if Graham sits.

In years gone by Chris Graham has sucked when he played hurt. Do you remember me saying the same thing earlier this season about Julio? Remember him blowing up even though he was hurt? I do, I benched him and you played him that week. I've got Graham in both leagues. I'm benching him in favor of Reed in one but with Fleener on bye the only other TE I have in our $$ league is the Saint's own Watson who is only playable if Graham sits.

How could I forget my worst advice ever? :) I hope Graham sits...I really need you to keep pace with my sure loss this week.

Trickster

I actually traded away Rodgers, Boykin, Gio Bernard, and Shane Vereen....for Brady, Jordy Nelson, and Marshawn Lynch. Can't complain. Needless to say, I'm definitely starting RGIII. Now I have Jamaal Charles, Marshawn Lynch, and Eddie Lacy. So I think I am forced to sit Lacy out this week lol

jjtweeks

ok need some quick advice. Ellington gets the start with Mendy out. So is he worth starting over kerley at flex non ppr.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I need a TE in a .5 ppr league...

Clay vs Cin
H Miller @ NE
Rudolph @ Dal
Fleener @ Hou
Olsen vs Atl

Thanks

Trickster

Should I start Amendola over Antonio Brown this week? It looks like Aqib Talib will be active and shadowing him and my opponent is playing Ben Roth. Next question, I've got Jamaal Charles and Marshawn Lynch starting but there is some speculation surrounding Lynch. Should I start Eddie Lacy over him or keep my starters the same? ppr league