The Lineup Dr. 2013

Arctic Dawgs

I'd start Boykin over Brown. floor and ceiling about the same for both. Just feel Boykin has a much better shot at the ceiling side

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Ok with gronky coming back i have to ask this...

Brady
Dalton
Flacco

not as open and shut as it should be...so i ask

So, coming off of a -1, Newton put up 30 in Ryan's bye week... and I needed a big week... in fact it was the highest scoring week of the league this year, including Peyton's 7 TD week... Thanks to Tim Jennings, Vernon Davis, DeSean, Kiko, etc. If I can win this week and next, will be in line for a 1st round bye... which would be awesome considering the start. My main issue here is Randle/Stacy/LeVeon Bell... but maybe Richardson deserves bench consideration. I hate autopick!! I guess LeVeon is the safest play, guaranteed touches... Randle is boom or bust

QB Newton v STL
WR Antonio Brown v. BAL
WR DeSean Jackson v. DAL
RB Trent Richardson v. DEN
RB Alfred Morris v. CHI
TE Vernon Davis @TEN
W/R/T Le'Veon Bell v BAL
K Vinatieri v. DEN (could change)
DEF SD @ JAX (wrong to like them?)
D Kiko Alonso @MIA
D Tim Jennings @WAS

BN Ryan v. TB
BN Boykin v. CLE
BN Joique Bell v. CIN (thinking of dropping)
BN Joseph Randle @PHI
BN Zac Stacy @CAR

Joseph Randle over Richardson and Boukin over Bell.

I don't expect Indy to have a lot of success running the ball

Last edited:

Arctic Dawgs

This is 15 yards/point so 65 yards nets me 4 points. You really think bench Brown oR DeSean? Without a TD most performances are pretty lame scoring wise. 100 yards = 6 points... 1 TD = 6 points

I wouldn't be leaving Boykin on the bench
looking at 7/90/1 with 5/65 floor

8/103/1 I missed 1 13yd catch. Hope ya started him Giz

gizzil

I didn't but it was a moot point because I started Newton and lost by more than I possibly couldve caught up to since Helu got all the TDs... Thanks though!! Back to 3-4, but still leading division in points... playing first place guy this week (5-2), who i have 100 points on... woulda ben nice if it was for that bye spot!!! but now even more important to win

gizzil

Ok... 3-4... facing the 5-2 leader of division, who I am ahead 100 points on, and he beat me week one by a quarter point. Obviously if I lose this week I'm pretty much done division wise... and I dont like my team even if I sneak in the playoffs without a bye, I will likely get crushed by a team with a good quarterback pretty easily. Unfortunately while I do have decent matchups, his look really nice as well... Here goes... 15 yards/point for runners/receivers, 50 yards/point QB, 6 points all TD

QB Ryan @AZ (tempting since I picked wrong last week to go Newton, especially after Ryan torched em... But opponent has Harry Douglas)
WR Antonio Brown @OAK
WR DeSean Jackson v. NYG
RB LeVeon Bell @OAK
RB Alfred Morris @DEN (Richardson was awful, and Helu usurped 3 TDs vs. Bears... of course there's no Conte on the Broncos)
TE Vernon Davis @JAX
W/R/T Boykin @MIN
K Henery v. NYG (there were a few other interesting choices available... and I may need every point, but the Eagles should come back hot?)
DEF New Orleans vs BUF (again others available, this looked good to me though)
D Kiko Alonso @NO (Not the best matchup)
D Laurinaitis vs SEA (Sea is 2nd for LB, I assume because they run a lot, I am against Marshawn too... damn)

BN Newton @TB (thursday, played him last week and that was wrong)
BN Trent Richardson BYE (a godsend, really)
BN Helu @ DEN (He plays in the passing formations and hurry up formations... hmmmmmmmmmm... also dropped Joique)
BN Joseph Randle @DET
BN Zac Stacy v. SEA

again, the opponent has:

Brady
Jordy Nelson
Harry Douglas
Marshawn Lynch
Knowshon Moreno
J. Reed
Terrance Williams
Bryant
Green Bay
Dansby
Sherman

as his starters... that Green Bay matchup looks like cake, and both his runners could have monster days... maybe I'm just fucked

jjtweeks

ok i know its not pretty but need to fill my flex out of these 3
kerley
stacy (ouch playing seahawks)
ellington (wish coach would give him more snaps)

Trickster

Huge decision: Do I play Aaron Rodgers @ MIN (already starting Boykin) or do I play RGIII vs DEN (starting Jordan Reed)? Denver is giving away the most points to fantasy QB's and RGIII looks to be back but it's so hard to bench Rodgers. I also feel like GB will get such a lead that Rodgers won't need to throw as much whereas Denver will be a shootout

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Huge decision: Do I play Aaron Rodgers @ MIN (already starting Boykin) or do I play RGIII vs DEN (starting Jordan Reed)? Denver is giving away the most points to fantasy QB's and RGIII looks to be back but it's so hard to bench Rodgers. I also feel like GB will get such a lead that Rodgers won't need to throw as much whereas Denver will be a shootout

And that my dear friend Dr. Chris is why you get the big bucks.

gizzil

Ok... 3-4... facing the 5-2 leader of division, who I am ahead 100 points on, and he beat me week one by a quarter point. Obviously if I lose this week I'm pretty much done division wise... and I dont like my team even if I sneak in the playoffs without a bye, I will likely get crushed by a team with a good quarterback pretty easily. Unfortunately while I do have decent matchups, his look really nice as well... Here goes... 15 yards/point for runners/receivers, 50 yards/point QB, 6 points all TD

QB Slam Newton for 25
WR Antonio Brown @OAK
WR DeSean Jackson v. NYG
RB LeVeon Bell @OAK
RB Alfred Morris @DEN (Richardson was awful, and Helu usurped 3 TDs vs. Bears... of course there's no Conte on the Broncos)
TE Vernon Davis @JAX
W/R/T Boykin @MIN
K Henery v. NYG (there were a few other interesting choices available... and I may need every point, but the Eagles should come back hot?)
D Laurinaitis vs SEA (Sea is 2nd for LB, I assume because they run a lot, I am against Marshawn too... damn)

BN Ryan @AZ
BN Helu @ DEN (He plays in the passing formations and hurry up formations... hmmmmmmmmmm... also dropped Joique)
BN Joseph Randle @DET
BN Zac Stacy v. SEA

again, the opponent has:

Brady
Jordy Nelson
Terrance Williams
Marshawn Lynch
Knowshon Moreno
J. Reed
DMac
Bryant
Green Bay
Dansby
Sherman

as his starters... that Green Bay matchup looks like cake, and both his runners could have monster days... maybe I'm just fucked

opponent switched it up a bit, and I started Cam already

QB Ryan @AZ (tempting since I picked wrong last week to go Newton, especially after Ryan torched em... But opponent has Harry Douglas)
WR Antonio Brown @OAK
WR DeSean Jackson v. NYG
RB LeVeon Bell @OAK
TE Vernon Davis @JAX
W/R/T Boykin @MIN

BN Newton @TB (thursday, played him last week and that was wrong)
BN Joseph Randle @DET
BN Zac Stacy v. SEA

again, the opponent has:

Brady
Jordy Nelson
Harry Douglas
Marshawn Lynch
Knowshon Moreno
J. Reed
Terrance Williams
Bryant
Green Bay
Dansby
Sherman

Glad you played Cam. I don't see any better options on your bench. On paper you look to be the underdog, but every week of fantasy football brings its lovely surprises.

gizzil

Glad you played Cam. I don't see any better options on your bench. On paper you look to be the underdog, but every week of fantasy football brings its lovely surprises.

I kinda thought so too... but yahoo had us at 62-38% in my favor to start... and now it's 72% to 28... of course, these percentages mean nothing haha

RGIII...QBs are very even this year go with the surefire garbage time points. I think you're right about GB running a lot more than Rodgers owners would care to see

gizzil

I'm definitely worried about Graham... and I'm a little scared that I'm just buying in to Vick and Ridley again. This is full pint ppr and full point per completion

QB Vick v. NYG
WR Vincent Jackson (12 pretty disappointing points)
WR Antonio Brown @OAK
WR Rueben Randle @PHI
RB Adrian Peterson v. GB
RB Reggie Bush v. DAL
TE Graham v. BUF (After a 0 and a Q tag)
R/W/T Ridley v. MIA
K Prater v. WAS
DEF SEA @STL
D Kiko Alonso @NO
D Curtis Lofton v. BUF

BN TY Hilton BYE
BN Keenan Allen BYE
BN Russel Wilson @STL
BN Joique Bell v. DAL
BN Ivory @CIN
BN Zac Stacy v. SEA
BN Jordan Cameron @KC