The Lineup Dr. 2013

I'll open this year with a question for you. Who would you rather in a PPR league for week 1.

Ryan Mathews vs Texans or
Michael Floyd vs Rams

Help me once and I will try my best to help you the rest of the year. Happy Football everyone!

I've found myself watching Chargers games multiple times down a few and needing Mathews to produce. Even on the rare occasion that he does the experience is not pleasant.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I got for you!

Standard scoring league w/ 6 pts per TD pass..... Kaepernick vs Green Bay or Romo vs NYG????

Romo- How many times have the Packers watched film of Kaep running for 180 something yards against them. I have a feeling it's going to take a few games for the Niner offense to click. A slight downgrade for him in 6 pt pass TD leagues as well.

efactor

Coming at you
Romo- How many times have the Packers watched film of Kaep running for 180 something yards against them. I have a feeling it's going to take a few games for the Niner offense to click. A slight downgrade for him in 6 pt pass TD leagues as well.

I like Romo better in that matchup.

However, expect the Niner offense to roll this year despite losing Crabtree. Patton looks really good and the fact that Kaep played about 5 series the entire preseason tells me that they have seen enough.

A

Axe Elf

Since I have Vernon Davis in about a thousand leagues, I sure hope Kaep and the Niner offense DOES roll this year, at least through the TE position.

ExperiencedRookie

I got for you!

Standard scoring league w/ 6 pts per TD pass..... Kaepernick vs Green Bay or Romo vs NYG????

DEF Romo. His stats versus NYG have been very solid.

307 3 TDs 1 IT
457 1 TD 4 INTs
421 yds 4 TDs 0 INT
289 Yds 2 TDs 1 INT ( a week 17 matchup in case its relevant)

Pretty good recent history against the boys in blue.

wical34

My reality check bounced.
PPR - Danny Woodhead vs HOU or Vick Ballard vs OAK..
Leaning Ballard but Bradshaw healthy will see the ball the majority.

ExperiencedRookie

I like Woodhead here. Chances are that SD is getting punched in the mouth and throwing a ton in the 2nd half. I bet he gets some solid 3rd down work in this game.

PPR - Danny Woodhead vs HOU or Vick Ballard vs OAK..
Leaning Ballard but Bradshaw healthy will see the ball the majority.

With the reports saying Woodhead has been getting reps in the slot, I like his target projection. Ballard has a shot for garbage TD against Oakland but this week in PPR I see Ballard's ceiling being roughly the same as Woodhead's floor