The Lineup Doctor 2012

Fire

in the hole
Thanks for the advice Doc.

I'm getting low on Valium. Think you could write me a new prescription?

Fire

in the hole
Just want to say thanks for dealing with all of us hypochondriachs. I think you do a great job of it.

Pretty sure I might be coming down with glaucoma, and I don't live in one of those states. Anything you can do to help me out there?

Just want to say thanks for dealing with all of us hypochondriachs. I think you do a great job of it.

Pretty sure I might be coming down with glaucoma, and I don't live in one of those states. Anything you can do to help me out there?

I'm surprised. Thought with you being a Lions fan you'd be from Michigan which is one of those states. Unfortunately I'm a 5 min. drive away myself.

Fire

in the hole
S

I have the exact same dilemma in the Shula league here. I went with Lafell.

Here's a little something for the Doc, from rotoworld:

Jeremy Maclin (hip) and DeSean Jackson (hamstring) are both active and starting in Sunday's game against the Ravens.
As expected. The Eagles do have five wideouts "up" for the game, but both of their starters looked good while getting loose about 90 minutes before kickoff. Jackson and Maclin are both low-end WR3s in this tough matchup. D-Jax is considered closer to 100 percent, but is expected to draw top Ravens corner Lardarius Webb.

gizzil

I would go with SF D over Minnesota and Fleener at the flex. At the risk of burning you twice I don't think Mathews gets many carries IF he plays.

PS: Your inbox is full tried to respond to your PM

this wasnt your burn, it was frazier's - thanks!

realmwalker

Tough call. I have one WR/TE flex spot to fill...here are my options

Greg Jennings(GB), B. Pettigrew (DET), D. Avery (IND), Andre Hawkins (CIN)

Normally, Jennings would be a no-brainer, but I am thinking about possibly playing one of the other three...my lead candidate is Pettigrew if I dont go with Jennings.

#1bears fan

Alrighty so Im 0-2 for the first time in my life need a win before I smash something!!! Im going to list my roster as I have it let me know of changes you think or grabs off of WW.
QB Stafford @ TEN
RB J Carles @ NO
RB A Brown @ CAR
RB/WR Benson @ SEA
WR/TE MEgatron @ TEN
WR/TE D Thomas vs HOU
WR/TE B Lafell vs NYG
TE J Graham vs KC
K Bironas vs DET
DEF AZ vs PHI

Bench
QB RG3 vs CIN
TE F Davis vs CIN Want to drop thinking Chandler
RB A Bradshaw OUT
RB R Jennings OUT
RB T Jones just stashing
WR Boldin vs NE
Bengals DEF
Standard scoring .5 PPR rush TD 6 pass TD 4

Dilema 1 Stafford or the Rook think I gotta give Stafford this week against a bad TEN secondary.

Dilema 2 Not really feeling Benson should I grab Avery off WW and start him dropping Davis.... Or I can grab Chandler start him at TE move Graham up to WR/TE and then sit Benson and start Lafell in the WR/RB spot. Other TEs available instead of Chandler Pitta, H Miller,M lewis, Gresham

Thanks again sorry so long...

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
I have Nicks out tonight and need to replace is 30 some PPR points. I have the following flex players on my bench, I'm leaning towards Moore, but double checking here on the expert list..

Pick 1
L Moore, N Burleson, L Miller, E Sanders, P Hillis, A Binns, B Stokley or T Gonzalez

Tough call. I have one WR/TE flex spot to fill...here are my options

Greg Jennings(GB), B. Pettigrew (DET), D. Avery (IND), Andre Hawkins (CIN)

Normally, Jennings would be a no-brainer, but I am thinking about possibly playing one of the other three...my lead candidate is Pettigrew if I dont go with Jennings.

I would stick with Jennings

Alrighty so Im 0-2 for the first time in my life need a win before I smash something!!! Im going to list my roster as I have it let me know of changes you think or grabs off of WW.
QB Stafford @ TEN
RB J Carles @ NO
RB A Brown @ CAR
RB/WR Benson @ SEA
WR/TE MEgatron @ TEN
WR/TE D Thomas vs HOU
WR/TE B Lafell vs NYG
TE J Graham vs KC
K Bironas vs DET
DEF AZ vs PHI

Bench
QB RG3 vs CIN
TE F Davis vs CIN Want to drop thinking Chandler
RB A Bradshaw OUT
RB R Jennings OUT
RB T Jones just stashing
WR Boldin vs NE
Bengals DEF
Standard scoring .5 PPR rush TD 6 pass TD 4

Dilema 1 Stafford or the Rook think I gotta give Stafford this week against a bad TEN secondary.

Dilema 2 Not really feeling Benson should I grab Avery off WW and start him dropping Davis.... Or I can grab Chandler start him at TE move Graham up to WR/TE and then sit Benson and start Lafell in the WR/RB spot. Other TEs available instead of Chandler Pitta, H Miller,M lewis, Gresham

Thanks again sorry so long...

I give Stafford the start and grab Avery. Dump Jennings though I still think Fred Davis can do something. I dont like Benson this week at all so he's fine on your bench.

I have Nicks out tonight and need to replace is 30 some PPR points. I have the following flex players on my bench, I'm leaning towards Moore, but double checking here on the expert list..

Pick 1
L Moore, N Burleson, L Miller, E Sanders, P Hillis, A Binns, B Stokley or T Gonzalez

Yeah Lance has been money all year and the Chiefs are BAD