The Lineup Doctor 2012

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Which of these TE's do you like better for the rest of the season... Fred Davis, Greg Olsen, or Kyle Rudolph? I'm looking to stash one of these guys on my bench in hopes of dealing them away in the wake of some big games.

Thanks

Olsen with Rudolph a very close 2nd. It wasn't that long ago that Olsen was supposed to be the next big thing in Chicago. No Shockey to steal targets and I would guess defenses focusing on Cam near the endzone frees up some space.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Got a couple more for you...

Stafford @ SF or RG3 @ STL.... Standard scoring w/ 6pts per passing TD

K. Smith @ SF, Britt @ SD, S. Rice vs DAL or McCluster @ BUF..... Standard scoring w/ .5 ppr

Thanks

Fire

in the hole
Here's another one. With Maclin questionable, who would you plug in my WR/TE flex with 1 pt. PPR if he is a no go?

LaFell vs. NO
S. Moss @ St. L
Rudolph @ Ind

Got a couple more for you...

Stafford @ SF or RG3 @ STL.... Standard scoring w/ 6pts per passing TD

K. Smith @ SF, Britt @ SD, S. Rice vs DAL or McCluster @ BUF..... Standard scoring w/ .5 ppr

Thanks

I'd still stick with Stafford even with the tough matchup

McCluster should do well again

gizzil

RB MJD v Hou
RB Alfred Morris @ STL (they did seemingly shut down the lions?)

Benching
Shonn Greene @ Pit (goo)
Isaac Redman vs. NYJ (double goo, but i still think he may end up the guy in pit)

Starting
WR Mike Wallace v NYJ (no revis)
WR Miles Austin @Sea (no choice)
WR Lance Moore @Car (no henderson)

Bench
Sidney Rice DAL (hanging on that he'll recapture glory with all these targets)
been eyeing Brandon LaFell on waver wire for weeks....

Starting
NE v. AZ
Bench
SF v. DET

Starting Stafford @SF over Flacco @ PHI, just thinking both trending the opposite of previous week's fantasy performance... any thoughts? thanks chris, you da man

gizzil

tryin not to go full lineup, but hatin the flex since i had 3 running backs net me 5 PTS last week:mad: - also, everyone on the road

QB Brees @CAR
WR Colston @CAR (every year i say, dont reach for colston, then...)
WR Miles Austin @SEA
WR Boldin @PHI
RB Michael Turner DEN (home, but denver destroyed pit running game, and turner was nonexistent last week, maybe pickin up jacquizz)
RB AP @IND
TE Gronkowski AZ
T/W/R Ryan Mathews TEN (they need him, so do i, but i gotta set the lineup around 11)
K Akers DET
DEF MIN @IND (also can get CIN v CLE, WAS @STL)
D Curtis Lofton @CAR (thinkin turnovers, or checkin waivers)

BN Toby Gerhart @IND (JACQUIZZ)
BN Beanie Wells @NE (probably not worth the flex)
BN Randy Moss DET (looked good, detroit talkin ****)
BN Heyward-Bey @MIA (denarius back, dont wanna jump ship too quick but somea them jet wrs are there)
BN Coby Fleener MIN (flex option? probably should have last week, sadly)
BN Ryan Fitzpatrick KC
BN Bironas @SD
BN SF v. DET

Last edited by a moderator:

Darnoc

Vick .vs Luck in a standard scoring league- too bad the Philly game starts after the Indy game..

Also Ryan Williams, Kendall Hunter, Roy Helu or Knowshon Moreno for a long term bench slot?

RB MJD v Hou
RB Alfred Morris @ STL (they did seemingly shut down the lions?)

Benching
Shonn Greene @ Pit (goo)
Isaac Redman vs. NYJ (double goo, but i still think he may end up the guy in pit)

Starting
WR Mike Wallace v NYJ (no revis)
WR Miles Austin @Sea (no choice)
WR Lance Moore @Car (no henderson)

Bench
Sidney Rice DAL (hanging on that he'll recapture glory with all these targets)
been eyeing Brandon LaFell on waver wire for weeks....

Starting
NE v. AZ
Bench
SF v. DET

Starting Stafford @SF over Flacco @ PHI, just thinking both trending the opposite of previous week's fantasy performance... any thoughts? thanks chris, you da man

I wouldn't change anything in this lineup. I do like Lafell a lot as well, pretty much personal preference between him and Rice. (Lafell seems a bit safer without the injuries and the better QB?

tryin not to go full lineup, but hatin the flex since i had 3 running backs net me 5 PTS last week:mad: - also, everyone on the road

QB Brees @CAR
WR Colston @CAR (every year i say, dont reach for colston, then...)
WR Miles Austin @SEA
WR Boldin @PHI
RB Michael Turner DEN (home, but denver destroyed pit running game, and turner was nonexistent last week, maybe pickin up jacquizz)
RB AP @IND
TE Gronkowski AZ
T/W/R Ryan Mathews TEN (they need him, so do i, but i gotta set the lineup around 11)
K Akers DET
DEF MIN @IND (also can get CIN v CLE, WAS @STL)
D Curtis Lofton @CAR (thinkin turnovers, or checkin waivers)

BN Toby Gerhart @IND (JACQUIZZ)
BN Beanie Wells @NE (probably not worth the flex)
BN Randy Moss DET (looked good, detroit talkin ****)
BN Heyward-Bey @MIA (denarius back, dont wanna jump ship too quick but somea them jet wrs are there)
BN Coby Fleener MIN (flex option? probably should have last week, sadly)
BN Ryan Fitzpatrick KC
BN Bironas @SD
BN SF v. DET

I would go with SF D over Minnesota and Fleener at the flex. At the risk of burning you twice I don't think Mathews gets many carries IF he plays.

PS: Your inbox is full tried to respond to your PM

Vick .vs Luck in a standard scoring league- too bad the Philly game starts after the Indy game..

Also Ryan Williams, Kendall Hunter, Roy Helu or Knowshon Moreno for a long term bench slot?

Minnesota made Blaine Gabbert look good...go with Luck.

Ryan Williams for later on Hunter 2nd if you find another free roster spot.

Fire

in the hole
Here's another one. With Maclin questionable, who would you plug in my WR/TE flex with 1 pt. PPR if he is a no go?

LaFell vs. NO
S. Moss @ St. L
Rudolph @ Ind

If Maclin is a go (at less than 100%), should I go with him over LaFell?