The Lineup Doctor 2012

gizzil

I have Mike Wallace @OAK (possibly injured) Miles Austin V TB (TB gives up mad WR pts) Lance Moore v KC (KC is weak but lance disappeared last week, plus what if they run) and Brandon Lafell v NYG tonight (Giants' secondary still in shambles, is tryon still on the team? and lafell gets steve smoith drawing all the coverage) - im almost thinking bench moore for now and plug in lafell. If Wallace ends up hurt i can still plug in moore or somebody later...

I have Mike Wallace @OAK (possibly injured) Miles Austin V TB (TB gives up mad WR pts) Lance Moore v KC (KC is weak but lance disappeared last week, plus what if they run) and Brandon Lafell v NYG tonight (Giants' secondary still in shambles, is tryon still on the team? and lafell gets steve smoith drawing all the coverage) - im almost thinking bench moore for now and plug in lafell. If Wallace ends up hurt i can still plug in moore or somebody later...

Lafell is close to becoming a must start and has the nice matchup tonight. Get him in there. I feel Wallace will play

#1bears fan

Thanks again bud exactly what I was thinking but I am going to drop Davis over Jennings hell sit there in this league..

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I've been thinkin about benching Fitz this week... The Eagles have been pretty much shutting down opposing WR's lately, Fitz has been pretty much a no-show in the box score so far and Kevin Kolb seems to have little rapport with Larry at this point. What do you think?

I have the option to start Kenny Britt. He's got another full week of practice with the team. Titans will need to throw alot to hang with the Lions. Heard reports that Britt looked good running around the field in limited action last week. Might he be the better option this week???

I've been thinkin about benching Fitz this week... The Eagles have been pretty much shutting down opposing WR's lately, Fitz has been pretty much a no-show in the box score so far and Kevin Kolb seems to have little rapport with Larry at this point. What do you think?

I have the option to start Kenny Britt. He's got another full week of practice with the team. Titans will need to throw alot to hang with the Lions. Heard reports that Britt looked good running around the field in limited action last week. Might he be the better option this week???

After stating last week that you couldn't bench Fitz he proceeded to put up a goose egg and changed my mind. Go with Britt

gizzil

Aight Chris, I'm back to full lineup, even though this seems like just an RB thing. My only trepidation is some underperformers have decent matchups I may want to capitalize on - thanks! Mr. Dude

QB Stafford @TEN
WR Mike Wallace @OAK (P) (I expect the TD streak ends sometime, but no real choice)
WR Miles Austin TB (P) (Surprisingly good this year and consistent, and a good matchup, also the streak probably ends sometime though)
WR LAFell (He La-sucked, 1.5 in the books, at least he got that tackle!)
RB MJD @IND (time to get PAID)
RB Alfred Morris CIN (he's been solid and consistent, this matchup supposedly 3rd for Rbs)
TE Martellus (10 pts in the books... been eyein this dude since week 1... almost dunno what to do when hernandez returns)
K Gostkowski @ BAL (another 6 fg would be nice)
DEF SF @MIN (I drafted them somewhat high, bout time i use)
D D'Qwell Jackson BUF (31st for LB, not worried)
D Stephen Nicholas @SD (dropped my boy lofton cuz this guy looks LEGIT)

BN Lance Moore v KC
BN Hernandez @BAL (O)
BN Shonn Greene @MIA (oh man, this looks nice, dude lives to disappoint me though)
BN Isaac Redman @OAK (decent D, but 28th v rbs, i would imagine pit finally runs)
BN Flacco NE (shows up for home late games, but staff has to perform sometime...)

Aight Chris, I'm back to full lineup, even though this seems like just an RB thing. My only trepidation is some underperformers have decent matchups I may want to capitalize on - thanks! Mr. Dude

QB Stafford @TEN
WR Mike Wallace @OAK (P) (I expect the TD streak ends sometime, but no real choice)
WR Miles Austin TB (P) (Surprisingly good this year and consistent, and a good matchup, also the streak probably ends sometime though)
WR LAFell (He La-sucked, 1.5 in the books, at least he got that tackle!)
RB MJD @IND (time to get PAID)
RB Alfred Morris CIN (he's been solid and consistent, this matchup supposedly 3rd for Rbs)
TE Martellus (10 pts in the books... been eyein this dude since week 1... almost dunno what to do when hernandez returns)
K Gostkowski @ BAL (another 6 fg would be nice)
DEF SF @MIN (I drafted them somewhat high, bout time i use)
D D'Qwell Jackson BUF (31st for LB, not worried)
D Stephen Nicholas @SD (dropped my boy lofton cuz this guy looks LEGIT)

BN Lance Moore v KC
BN Hernandez @BAL (O)
BN Shonn Greene @MIA (oh man, this looks nice, dude lives to disappoint me though)
BN Isaac Redman @OAK (decent D, but 28th v rbs, i would imagine pit finally runs)
BN Flacco NE (shows up for home late games, but staff has to perform sometime...)

Don't get suckered into the Shonn Greene vortex, ALF is the better play. I wouldn't change anything else. (sorry about Lafell didn't see that game playing out like that at all.)

gizzil

Ok this one, i just don't get this team, i feel like i should be 2-0 and in 1st, not 1-1 in 7th. And now that I'm down 77-0, i fear 1-2 and who knows 9th? worse? here it is, clearly i should have flexed a giant, just figured, facing 7 giants i should go with percentages... :mad: probably make this lineup into a thread just to get many eyes on it, but love when the doc is in

QB Brees KC
WR Colston KC (Q) (aint scurred - he been quiet, due)
WR Miles Austin TB
WR Boldin NE (maybe the refs throw him another bogus TD)
RB AP v. SF (bad matchup)
RB Mathews v. ATL (countin on him)
TE Gronkowski @BAL (NE figures out a hernandez-less gameplan?)
T/W/R Turner @SD (not much choice...)
K Akers @MIN (he might be my MVP)
DEF SF @MIN
D Stephen Nicholas @SD (very, very tempted to grab Finnigan... in all leagues with idp really, but would hate to be right, remember the was guy that picked us for 2 TD)

BN Jacquizz (i got him cuz... well yet again i feel it's a matter of time, though i always got snelling in the past)
BN Beanie Wells PHI (maybe a field position game, dark horse flex...)
BN Randy Moss @MIN (just despite MIN maybe he tries)
BN Ramses Barden (15 pts on the bench)
BN Martellus Bennett (13 pts on bench)
BN Ryan Fitzpatrick @CLE (i have to carry 2 QB
BN Bironas DET (have to carry 2 K)
BN MIN v. SF

Ok this one, i just don't get this team, i feel like i should be 2-0 and in 1st, not 1-1 in 7th. And now that I'm down 77-0, i fear 1-2 and who knows 9th? worse? here it is, clearly i should have flexed a giant, just figured, facing 7 giants i should go with percentages... :mad: probably make this lineup into a thread just to get many eyes on it, but love when the doc is in

QB Brees KC
WR Colston KC (Q) (aint scurred - he been quiet, due)
WR Miles Austin TB
WR Boldin NE (maybe the refs throw him another bogus TD)
RB AP v. SF (bad matchup)
RB Mathews v. ATL (countin on him)
TE Gronkowski @BAL (NE figures out a hernandez-less gameplan?)
T/W/R Turner @SD (not much choice...)
K Akers @MIN (he might be my MVP)
DEF SF @MIN
D Stephen Nicholas @SD (very, very tempted to grab Finnigan... in all leagues with idp really, but would hate to be right, remember the was guy that picked us for 2 TD)

BN Jacquizz (i got him cuz... well yet again i feel it's a matter of time, though i always got snelling in the past)
BN Beanie Wells PHI (maybe a field position game, dark horse flex...)
BN Randy Moss @MIN (just despite MIN maybe he tries)
BN Ramses Barden (15 pts on the bench)
BN Martellus Bennett (13 pts on bench)
BN Ryan Fitzpatrick @CLE (i have to carry 2 QB
BN Bironas DET (have to carry 2 K)
BN MIN v. SF

I think you have to get Turner out of the lineup. He's looked slower than ever and the DUI might be just the excuse that Atlanta needs to officially begin the changing of the guard. Too risky to start Quizz in his place just yet but I'm feelin'' Randy back in Minny.

evilone

Hey Chris I've got Maclin out and need to replace him with either Sidney Rice at home against Green Bay or Kenny Britt at home against Detroit. I am leaning towards Britt, what do you think. Thanks

Hey Chris I've got Maclin out and need to replace him with either Sidney Rice at home against Green Bay or Kenny Britt at home against Detroit. I am leaning towards Britt, what do you think. Thanks

I'm always a sucker for having one last shot in Monday night, but in this case I think Seattle will go ball control plus Green Bay has done very well shutting down top receivers. All signs point to Britt being fully involved in the gameplan against a weak Detroit secondary.

phillychic1

Morning Doc! Thanks for the help in advance, I'm torn over 2 choices this week & there's no way I'm gonna lose against my little brother!! Standard scoring league: Brady or Rothlisburger & Packers DST or 49ers DST ??

49rs D for sure

I know that the Patriots have been hearing all offseason that Baltimore is the new team to beat in the AFC. Can you remember the last time Brady has looked horrible? I can't. Brady will click with his new toy Lloyd for a couple of long TDs

Welcome back and good luck this week!

phillychic1

Thanks Chris :) Tis the season! Sadly my bro's the one that I normally talk over my lineup with, but I can't trust his advice for the first time this week since I'm playing him!