Who Dey
Administrator
Pick a flex in a 1 point PPR league:

K. Williams vs. Minn
M. Williams @ Balt
Cooley vs. Minn
F. Jackson vs. Pitt
Crabtree @ Ariz

Which DEF do you like best, Giants vs. Jax, or Browns vs. Carolina?

Mike Williams in the flex.

Browns are a very good start this week, no one gives up pts to the defense like Carolina. I like them.

gizzil

Yeah, not much to choose from in terms of depth.....but I'd keep an eye on JStew coming back in Carolina. Have to figure he gets a good work load and the Browns are actually tough vs the run. Unless this is ppr which I'm guessing it's not with the 100 pt comment, I think I start Blount over Goodson this week. I know it's B'More, but something tells me Blount will do OK.

since you like the browns so much, and i fear them as i do, what you think about benching Green Bay and dumping Jahvid Bust, Torain, or Collie for CLE DEF?

carnag

Need lineup help priot to Thursday games

All TD 6 pts 2 pt bonus over 50 yd
0.1 pt per yd rush/rec 0.04 pt per pass yard
0.5 pt per rec
start 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 Flex RB/WR/TE 1 K 1 DST

Roster
QB: Rogers, Kitna
RB: Best, Mathews, Tolbert, Beannie, Keiland Williams, BJGE, Chris Ivory
WR: Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Blair White
TE: Tamme, Zach Miller (Oak)
K: Tynes
D: Saints

Not sure who to start at RB/Flex? Go with Tolbert if Mathews out, but what if he plays? Go with Mathews, he's killed me all year? Williams, Ivory or BJGE? Figure flex will be one of my top 3 WR with White on the bench. At least with Williams I know he'll get the rock, Bush may play so that might affect Ivory, and you just never know what NE will do with BJGE week to week other than goal line duty. :headscratch:

I hate these Thursday games! They really make things tough!!

Thanks for the help, and good luck to all. Happy Turkey Day!

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
PPR - pick one

Flex
Johnny Knox vs. Eagles
Nate Washington vs. Texans
Bo Scaife vs. Texans

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
PPR

Eli Manning vs Jax
Matt Ryan vs GBP

and
Tolbert vs Colts
Law Firm vs. Detroit

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
since you like the browns so much, and i fear them as i do, what you think about benching Green Bay and dumping Jahvid Bust, Torain, or Collie for CLE DEF?
GB may just be the best defense in fantasy right now. I love the Cle match-up, but there is no way I bench the best thing going for a one week defense play.

As far as the other 3, you are 9-2, I would hold right now unless a gem shows up, and see if they can get back by playoff time.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
All TD 6 pts 2 pt bonus over 50 yd
0.1 pt per yd rush/rec 0.04 pt per pass yard
0.5 pt per rec
start 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 Flex RB/WR/TE 1 K 1 DST

Roster

Not sure who to start at RB/Flex? Go with Tolbert if Mathews out, but what if he plays? Go with Mathews, he's killed me all year? Williams, Ivory or BJGE? Figure flex will be one of my top 3 WR with White on the bench. At least with Williams I know he'll get the rock, Bush may play so that might affect Ivory, and you just never know what NE will do with BJGE week to week other than goal line duty. :headscratch:

I hate these Thursday games! They really make things tough!!

Thanks for the help, and good luck to all. Happy Turkey Day!
Roster

Bold is who I would go with. I love the law firm today, he should have another nice game. For me, it'd down to Tolbert vs Williams. I like Tolbert to find the endzone and don't feel mathews will play. If news comes out and it looks like he will, I'd switch to Williams.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
PPR - pick one

Flex
Johnny Knox vs. Eagles
Nate Washington vs. Texans
Bo Scaife vs. Texans

PPR

Eli Manning vs Jax
Matt Ryan vs GBP

and
Tolbert vs Colts
Law Firm vs. Detroit

Washington has a great match-up, I'd go with it even with the QB situation.

With the WR injuries in NY, play it safe with Matty Ice

Close one......i like Law Firm today though, I'd roll with him.

cctekguy

Staff member
Good morning Dr. Miller and happy Thanksgiving day to you.

Need a flex out of:

Shonn Greene vs Cin

Jabbar Gaffney vs St.L

Derek Hagan vs Jac

I know you will say Greene and I agree, but I want to know your reasoning cuz he's burnt me all year.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Good morning Dr. Miller and happy Thanksgiving day to you.

Need a flex out of:

Shonn Greene vs Cin

Jabbar Gaffney vs St.L

Derek Hagan vs Jac

I know you will say Greene and I agree, but I want to know your reasoning cuz he's burnt me all year.
If it's ppr, Gaffney is a consideration, but I do like Greene this week. He is seeing an increase in his work load and the Cincy run D is banged up and not looking good at all. I think he has a solid week.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
With Gates looking more and more like a no-go for Sunday night, who would you start in his place?

Boss vs JAX
Dreessen vs TEN
Olsen vs PHI
Shiancoe @ WASH

Standard scoring with .5 ppr

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Eli needs someone to throw to, Boss seems to historically close the season well.....going with my gut, Boss is a decent start.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
As a RRB 2 in a PPR league Jacobs this week or Keiland Williams. I was leaning towards the LSU boy for the 3rd week but Shanny seems determined to give the new RB (Davis?) the ball in this game and Jacobs has a nice matchup.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I say stick with your gut. Trusting in the Rat sucks, but he also sticks with the hot hand. If Williams does well early he'll have another nice game.
Posted via Mobile Device

evilone

Good morning Dr. Miller I need 1 RB out of 2, and 2 of 3 WR. I am in a standard scoreing league with .5 PPR.

Tolbert at Indy
Moreno vrs Stl

M Floyd at Indy
S Rice at Wash
R Moss at Hou
Thanks

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Good morning Dr. Miller I need 1 RB out of 2, and 2 of 3 WR. I am in a standard scoreing league with .5 PPR.

Tolbert at Indy
Moreno vrs Stl

M Floyd at Indy
S Rice at Wash
R Moss at Hou

Thanks
The Rb choice is a tough one, but with Mathews doubtful and the Colts being the 5th softest run defense for RB fantasy points, I like that play. Rams are actually pretty decent against RB's this year.

The WR call, man I see why you are struggling with this one. Not sure I feel real great about this one, but with Floyd's injury lingering, Jackson coming back, and Gates possibly playing....I think I look at the two risky plays with great match-ups! Rice and Moss have 2 of the worst secondaries in the league in front of them and I think both of them can get behind the secondary for a big TD. I roll the dice on both of them.

PPR scoring 6pt rushing tds, 5 pt receiving. Can play 1-2 RBs and 2-3 WRs.

Frank Gore
Lesean McCoy
Knowshon Moreno

Roddy White
Dwayne Bowe
Vincent Jackson