Just another week of FF

Heyo Chris,

Standard scoring, non-ppr. Pick 3:

C. Benson
M. Tolbert
M. Manningham
J. Knox
N. Washington

So far, i'm rolling with Benson, Tolbert and Manningham. I have Benson's backup if he can't go this week.

Thanks in advance,

CR

#1bears fan

WEEK 11 Need some input please Buddy!!

QB Flacco
wr jennings
wr Nicks
rb foster
rb rice
te tamme
flex turner
k grahamn
def KC

My Bench is in my signature Im worried about Turner and Foster for that matter...could play Snelling who is more involved in the passing game or Woodhead vs IND.......Holmes is available on waivers I could grab him dropping Thomas and play at Flex and just sit Turner........Watcha think???

I'm sorry to say that I will not have the time to continue this thread anymore. Expecting Slabaugh #3 and have taken on an extra job and o.t. at my primary one.

I hate to quit this thread b/c I enjoy it immensely but when I'm not working I'm sleeping anymore. Hopefully I can start again next year or someone better then myself will take my place. Either way good luck going into the playoffs and see you around sporadically.

Chris

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Not the line-up Dr.....but I am the line-up Surgeon.....Will try to hold down the fort in his absence.

Keep posting the questions, I will do my best to check.

Until I get into a habit of checking, feel free to PM me a reminder to check the thread during the week.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
WEEK 11 Need some input please Buddy!!

QB Flacco
wr jennings
wr Nicks
rb foster
rb rice
te tamme
flex turner
k grahamn
def KC

My Bench is in my signature Im worried about Turner and Foster for that matter...could play Snelling who is more involved in the passing game or Woodhead vs IND.......Holmes is available on waivers I could grab him dropping Thomas and play at Flex and just sit Turner........Watcha think???

Couple things here....I like your line-up. I also like Holmes, I'd grab him and consider dropping Woodhead.

Also, in the future when posting line-up questions please post who they play so i don't have to look it up. It will help out with how many of the questions I can get to.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
For the Surgeon... Pick one please -

Ronnie Brown @ OAK
L. Blount @ BALT
J. Stew (assuming he starts) @ CLE
Derek Hagen vs SD

Standard scoring with .5 ppr

Fire

in the hole
Pick a flex in a 1 point PPR league:

K. Williams vs. Minn
M. Williams @ Balt
Cooley vs. Minn
F. Jackson vs. Pitt
Crabtree @ Ariz

Which DEF do you like best, Giants vs. Jax, or Browns vs. Carolina?

gizzil

figure i try this too in case

good fortune to chris always - Buk Sveikas!

went from a team willing to concede a loss to keep my kicker to desperate not to fall any further (i did actually break 100 last week - which is difficult in this league, but got massively boned by manning's comeback) - im probably pretty handcuffed to what i should play but figured more perspectives could help

<acronym title="quarterback">QB</acronym> Brees @DAL
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Colston @DAL
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> TO @NYJ (would like to bench but havent picked up a <acronym title="Wide Receiver">wr</acronym> yet either)
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Mike Williams KC
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> McFadden MIA
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Mike Goodson @CLE (youd think id learn my lesson with the browns already)
<acronym title="tight end">TE</acronym> Tamme SD (hoping he becomes relevant again)
K Janikowski MIA
DEF Green Bay @ATL (this matchup scares me but still dont wanna drop em - could drop one of many scrubs for SF D @ AZ MIN @WAS CLE v CAR)
D Patrick Willis @AZ (Finally turning into a monster)
D James Anderson @CLE

BN Austin Collie SD (possibly droppable at this point)
BN Jahvid Best NE (ready to drop)
BN Torain MIN (more dead weight? still hoping he returns for playoffs - is keiland even worth it)
BN LG Blount @BAL (not even i believe in him this much
BN Matt Schaub @TEN (i dunno why im holding on to him if brees goes down game over anyway)

Read more: http://www.sofantasyfootball.com/nfl/f20/9-2-falling-38281/#ixzz16G1YoA00

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
For the Surgeon... Pick one please -

Ronnie Brown @ OAK
L. Blount @ BALT
J. Stew (assuming he starts) @ CLE
Derek Hagen vs SD

Standard scoring with .5 ppr

Man, tough one out of the shoot....I love Blount, and think he will have a decent week even against Baltimore, BUT....for some reason I am feeling Ronnie Brown this week. You can run on Oakland and I think this is the week brown reminds us he's still around.

A note on JStew....looks like he will play, bvut keep in mind, the Browns have not given up a rushing TD at home all season.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Yeah, not much to choose from in terms of depth.....but I'd keep an eye on JStew coming back in Carolina. Have to figure he gets a good work load and the Browns are actually tough vs the run. Unless this is ppr which I'm guessing it's not with the 100 pt comment, I think I start Blount over Goodson this week. I know it's B'More, but something tells me Blount will do OK.

good fortune to chris always - Buk Sveikas!

went from a team willing to concede a loss to keep my kicker to desperate not to fall any further (i did actually break 100 last week - which is difficult in this league, but got massively boned by manning's comeback) - im probably pretty handcuffed to what i should play but figured more perspectives could help

<acronym title="quarterback">QB</acronym> Brees @DAL
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Colston @DAL
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> TO @NYJ (would like to bench but havent picked up a <acronym title="Wide Receiver">wr</acronym> yet either)
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Mike Williams KC
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> McFadden MIA
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Mike Goodson @CLE (youd think id learn my lesson with the browns already)
<acronym title="tight end">TE</acronym> Tamme SD (hoping he becomes relevant again)
K Janikowski MIA
DEF Green Bay @ATL (this matchup scares me but still dont wanna drop em - could drop one of many scrubs for SF D @ AZ MIN @WAS CLE v CAR)
D Patrick Willis @AZ (Finally turning into a monster)
D James Anderson @CLE

BN Austin Collie SD (possibly droppable at this point)
BN Jahvid Best NE (ready to drop)
BN Torain MIN (more dead weight? still hoping he returns for playoffs - is keiland even worth it)
BN LG Blount @BAL (not even i believe in him this much
BN Matt Schaub @TEN (i dunno why im holding on to him if brees goes down game over anyway)

Read more: http://www.sofantasyfootball.com/nfl/f20/9-2-falling-38281/#ixzz16G1YoA00