The Lineup Doctor 2010

#1bears fan

The Dilema of WEEK 2 Is Flex Shon Greene??? I think they will lean on him this week to keep Brady off the field. WR Nicks holy moly I have to look at him now but Jennings vs. BUF and S Smith vs. TB love the matchup but then you have Nicks vs. IND with no Sanders could be huge again! So do I roll Jennings and Smith with greene at flex or sit greene once again to play NIcks? or any other way you see??
QB Schaub Im not worried
WR
WR
RB A Foster
RB M Turner
TE D Clark
Flex
K Gould but looking at Rackers or Janikowski
DEF Im up in the air thinking SEA believe it or not

wisfinfan05

Who should I start at WR this week.

I have 4 options (Yahoo Basic Scoring No PPR) need to start one.

Mo Massaquoi vs Cheifs
Mike Williams (SEA) @ Broncos
Mario Manningham @ Colts
TJ Housh @ Bungles??

Last edited by a moderator:

wisfinfan05

Standard Yahoo scoring (Non-PPR)

Need to start 2...

Cadillac Williams @ Panthers
Joe Addai vs Giants
Clinton Portis vs Texans
Brandon Jacobs @ Colts

The Dilema of WEEK 2 Is Flex Shon Greene??? I think they will lean on him this week to keep Brady off the field. WR Nicks holy moly I have to look at him now but Jennings vs. BUF and S Smith vs. TB love the matchup but then you have Nicks vs. IND with no Sanders could be huge again! So do I roll Jennings and Smith with greene at flex or sit greene once again to play NIcks? or any other way you see??
QB Schaub Im not worried
WR
WR
RB A Foster
RB M Turner
TE D Clark
Flex
K Gould but looking at Rackers or Janikowski
DEF Im up in the air thinking SEA believe it or not

Sit Greene and play Nicks. Monitor the situation as the games draw nearer though because Nicks supposedly injured his ankle last week. I don't think its much but still worth watching.

I like Seattle over Miami this week for a DEF as well.

Who should I start at WR this week.

I have 4 options (Yahoo Basic Scoring No PPR) need to start one.

Mo Massaquoi vs Cheifs
Mike Williams (SEA) @ Broncos
Mario Manningham @ Colts
TJ Housh @ Bungles??

I think Housh back in Cincy puts up good numbers this week, go with him.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
ppr, std scoring otherwise
League 1: pick 2: Brandon Jackson, Jahvid Best, Jamaal Charles
League 2: pick 2: Brandon Jackson, Jonathon Stewart, Shonn Greene
League 3: pick 2: Jahvid Best, Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte

Thanks Chris!

Jackson and Charles- I'm worried about Best's #'s a bit last week
Jackson and Stewart- I'm worried about Greene
Forte and Charles- I think you can't sit Charles after last week and Martz looks like he knows how to use Forte.

realmwalker

RB week 2

Team #2 (not in signature)
RB Situation
BOLD is current setup

RB's
---------
Forte
Bradshaw

Best

(Pick 2)

I am leaning pretty heavily to Forte/Bradshaw...but Best did do well at the goal line, but I note your concern with Best in previous posts and he did outscore Bradshaw this week, however I do feel the Giants will run more to keep Peyton off the field

Team #2 (not in signature)
RB Situation
BOLD is current setup

RB's
---------
Forte
Bradshaw

Best

(Pick 2)

I am leaning pretty heavily to Forte/Bradshaw...but Best did do well at the goal line, but I note your concern with Best in previous posts and he did outscore Bradshaw this week, however I do feel the Giants will run more to keep Peyton off the field

Forte and Bradshaw it is. Shaun Hill didn't scare anyone in S.F and he won't scare anyone in Detroit. Detroit's entire offense will struggle this week.

phillychic1

My league is six team basic scoring - starting QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, Flex RB/WR, TE, DST, K, & 9.... That's right, 9 bench spots. The red I'm pretty solid on starting, but if your opinion differs - let me know!

QB
Matt Schaub
Kevin Kolb
~Garrard & Vick still available on waivers

RB
Maurice Jones-Drew
Beanie Wells
Ricky Williams
Ronnie Brown
~Hightower & Hillis still available on waivers

WR
Steve Smith NYG
Randy Moss
Calvin Johnson
Hakeem Nicks
Donald Driver

Steve Breaston
(Hey, it's hard to fill 9 bench spots)

TE
Vernon Davis
Kellen Winslow
~TON still left on waivers

K
Nate Keading
Mason Crosby

DST
Jets
Bengals
~torn on this choice bigtime.

Really appreciate your input!

My league is six team basic scoring - starting QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, Flex RB/WR, TE, DST, K, & 9.... That's right, 9 bench spots. The red I'm pretty solid on starting, but if your opinion differs - let me know!

QB
Matt Schaub
Kevin Kolb
~Garrard & Vick still available on waivers

RB
Maurice Jones-Drew
Beanie Wells
Ricky Williams
Ronnie Brown
~Hightower & Hillis still available on waivers

WR
Steve Smith NYG
Randy Moss
Calvin Johnson
Hakeem Nicks
Donald Driver

Steve Breaston
(Hey, it's hard to fill 9 bench spots)

TE
Vernon Davis
Kellen Winslow
~TON still left on waivers

K
Nate Keading
Mason Crosby

DST
Jets
Bengals
~torn on this choice bigtime.

Really appreciate your input!

Moss, Johnson and Nicks would be my 2 WR's and flex. I'm still not benching Moss against Revis. Prove to me that you're Revis island still.

gizzil

panic

OK, so after drafting what i considered the best team in both of my bigger money leagues, i'm wondering if my slightly tweaked strategy was a huge mistake. Perhaps week one was just sloppy and low scoring as usual; however the loss of Ryan Grant (and I NEVER pick Packers) has left me with a sickly, lighter wallet kinda feeling. So here I will list the rosters and matchups as I have them, and maybe i just have shitty teams or im playing the wrong guys or whatever. Any input is greatly appreciated.

1st league... fairly standard scoring, however you are locked into the number players at each position, even on the bench - 2 <acronym title="quarterback">QB</acronym>, 4 <acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym>, 5WR, 2 <acronym title="tight end">TE</acronym>, 2 K, one DEF

<acronym title="quarterback">QB</acronym> Aaron Rodgers buf (yeah, i lifted the packer ban remember)
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Greg Jennings buf (see?)
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Michael Crabtree NO
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Devery Henderson @SF
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Frank Gore NO
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Ryan Mathews JAX
<acronym title="tight end">TE</acronym> Witten CHI (the bears are getting lit up, i may not even listen to it)
K Bironas PIT
DEF Bal @Cin

BN Matthew Stafford (may pick up Hasselbeck, staff has wk 10 @ bills though, hassel has cards @ home)
BN Jhavid Best Phi (Yeah i drank that koolaid)
BN Cadillac Williams @car
BN TO Bal
BN Jabar Gaffney SEA
BN Zach Miller STL
BN Neil Rackers @WAS

Team 2 more or less standard but has IDPs returns/tackles etc

<acronym title="quarterback">QB</acronym> Brees @SF
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Colston @SF
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Austin Collie NYG
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Jabar Gaffney Sea
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Jhavid Best PHI (clearly this is the league i had grant in)
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Darren McFadden Stl (maybe i start cadillac over best? this is bad man)
<acronym title="tight end">TE</acronym> Heap @cin (dude, stay healthy one year and youre sick wtf)
K Janikowski Stl
DEF Green Bay Buf
D Patrick Willis NO
D Asante Samuel @Det

BN CJ Spiller @GB (Fumbletower is available...)
BN TO Bal (I know i also lifted the TO ban)
BN McNabb Hou (Brees's bye is the week he play eagles prime time... i think)
BN Baltimore DEF @Cin

Basically I'm wondering where I went wrong... other than the whole Ryan Grant/Jhavid Best debacle

http://www.sofantasyfootball.com/nfl/f20/already-panic-mode-36520/#ixzz0zeyGOYmX

OK, so after drafting what i considered the best team in both of my bigger money leagues, i'm wondering if my slightly tweaked strategy was a huge mistake. Perhaps week one was just sloppy and low scoring as usual; however the loss of Ryan Grant (and I NEVER pick Packers) has left me with a sickly, lighter wallet kinda feeling. So here I will list the rosters and matchups as I have them, and maybe i just have shitty teams or im playing the wrong guys or whatever. Any input is greatly appreciated.

1st league... fairly standard scoring, however you are locked into the number players at each position, even on the bench - 2 <acronym title="quarterback">QB</acronym>, 4 <acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym>, 5WR, 2 <acronym title="tight end">TE</acronym>, 2 K, one DEF

<acronym title="quarterback">QB</acronym> Aaron Rodgers buf (yeah, i lifted the packer ban remember)
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Greg Jennings buf (see?)
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Michael Crabtree NO
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Devery Henderson @SF
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Frank Gore NO
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Ryan Mathews JAX
<acronym title="tight end">TE</acronym> Witten CHI (the bears are getting lit up, i may not even listen to it)
K Bironas PIT
DEF Bal @Cin

BN Matthew Stafford (may pick up Hasselbeck, staff has wk 10 @ bills though, hassel has cards @ home)
BN Jhavid Best Phi (Yeah i drank that koolaid)
BN TO Bal
BN Jabar Gaffney SEA
BN Zach Miller STL
BN Neil Rackers @WAS

Team 2 more or less standard but has IDPs returns/tackles etc

<acronym title="quarterback">QB</acronym> Brees @SF
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Colston @SF
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Austin Collie NYG
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Jabar Gaffney Sea
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Jhavid Best PHI (clearly this is the league i had grant in)
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Darren McFadden Stl (maybe i start cadillac over best? this is bad man)
<acronym title="tight end">TE</acronym> Heap @cin (dude, stay healthy one year and youre sick wtf)
K Janikowski Stl
DEF Green Bay Buf
D Patrick Willis NO
D Asante Samuel @Det

BN CJ Spiller @GB (Fumbletower is available...)
BN TO Bal (I know i also lifted the TO ban)
BN McNabb Hou (Brees's bye is the week he play eagles prime time... i think)
BN Baltimore DEF @Cin

Basically I'm wondering where I went wrong... other than the whole Ryan Grant/Jhavid Best debacle

http://www.sofantasyfootball.com/nfl/f20/already-panic-mode-36520/#ixzz0zeyGOYmX

Take a deep breath. You're fine. Team 1 is stacked and I expect that you'll find all your Packers lighting the Bills up this week. The only real question mark on Team 1 is Crabtree right now. If Alex Smith regresses he is going to be practically worthless. (I own him in a couple of $$ leagues as well and will admit to being quite nervous) Best will be fine, he had a horrible game and still scored 2 TD's.

Team 2: I would play T.O. over Collie. Just a hunch, I like everything else you have this week.

SchultzAndy

Fantasy Football Veteran
Denver WRs

Who do you like more this week in 1pt/15yds rec no ppr?

Royal vs SEA or Gafney vs SEA

Thanks as always