The Lineup Doctor 2010

Escrow

If you are not going to start Jackson this week I would drop him. If you are planning on starting him I would drop Forsett.

ok..I am pretty sure i am going to start BJax this week...forsett did ok, but nothing to write home about....what about the 2 TE's do I need 2 in your opnion?

I like both of those 2 to play matchups with. Neither is a must start imo and having 2 of that caliber works out better then a RB you can't start.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
You were dead on about Nicks week one... here's my week 2 quandary. -

6 pts per TD pass, -2 for INTS, -1 for a sack, 1 pt per 25 pass yds, 2 pts per 25 pass yds once you go over 300 yds.

Eli @ Indy or Cutler @ Dallas

You were dead on about Nicks week one... here's my week 2 quandary. -

6 pts per TD pass, -2 for INTS, -1 for a sack, 1 pt per 25 pass yds, 2 pts per 25 pass yds once you go over 300 yds.

Eli @ Indy or Cutler @ Dallas

Eli at Indy. I'm getting a vibe that the Giants will probably allow Eli to engage in a shootout with Peyton and New York has the weapons for it to work out nicely.

JackG1980

Standard PPR scoring with 1pt/25return yards. I did not do well the first week but I got the win. I need my flex RB/WR
J. Harrison vs KC
CJ Spiller @ Green Bay
Darren Sproles vs Jags
Gafney vs Seattle
Mike Williams (TB) @ Carolina
J. Cribbs vs KC

DearbornDolfan

I've put in waiver claims for Brandon Jackson (dropping Brian Westbrook) and Legadu Nanee (dropping Chester Taylor). I just lost my season opener to my old supervisor 75-76, so I'm kinda desperate for production. Assuming I get them, do you think they're good moves?

Standard PPR scoring with 1pt/25return yards. I did not do well the first week but I got the win. I need my flex RB/WR
J. Harrison vs KC
CJ Spiller @ Green Bay
Darren Sproles vs Jags
Gafney vs Seattle
Mike Williams (TB) @ Carolina
J. Cribbs vs KC

Gafney against Seattle sounds most appealing. I don't think Seattle's D is that good, but the offense will still put up points. Denver should have to be throwing the whole game.

I've put in waiver claims for Brandon Jackson (dropping Brian Westbrook) and Legadu Nanee (dropping Chester Taylor). I just lost my season opener to my old supervisor 75-76, so I'm kinda desperate for production. Assuming I get them, do you think they're good moves?

Jackson is a no brainer, starting RB with no real competition on a potent offense is a great WW pickup. So far I like what I've seen of Nanee.

DearbornDolfan

Jackson is a no brainer, starting RB with no real competition on a potent offense is a great WW pickup. So far I like what I've seen of Nanee.

Nanee would be coming in as my rotational third receiver, which I'd flip between him and Mike Williams (SEA). I have Fitz and Steve Smith (CAR) holding down the first two slots.

Bank Barth

Waivers

1. Drop Fred Jackson or Justin Forsett to pick up Fred Taylor?
2. Drop Jerricho Cotchery to pick up Legedu Naanee?
3. Drop Mike William (SEA) to pick up Mark Clayton?

Should I do these waivers? What should be my waiver priority?

1. Drop Fred Jackson or Justin Forsett to pick up Fred Taylor?
2. Drop Jerricho Cotchery to pick up Legedu Naanee?
3. Drop Mike William (SEA) to pick up Mark Clayton?

Should I do these waivers? What should be my waiver priority?

#3 is #1 and #2 is #2

I wouldn't drop Jackson or Forsett for Taylor yet.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Flex play week 2 - Standard scoring with .5 PPR

Johnny Knox @ Dallas
Mike Williams (Sea) @ Denver
Shonn Greene vs N.E.
Jon Stewart vs T.B.